Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DOND Cattle,...er CASTING Call?  (Read 1542 times)

TimK2003

DOND Cattle,...er CASTING Call?
« on: March 02, 2006, 09:15:37 PM »
For those who haven't heard, or for those "out of towners" who can't pick up WKYC-Channel 3 in Cleveland, there is an open audition/tryout for "Deal Or No Deal" coming up Saturday March 4th to the Rock & Roll Capital.

Auditions will be held 3/4/06 at Jillian's on the West Bank of the Flats (1148 Main Ave in Downtown) from 12-5p.  First come, first served!

And to sweeten the pot, there is an Open House at Jacobs Field downtown from 10-2 as Cleveland Indians single game tickets go on sale Saturday as well.  I believe the stadium party, including full tours of The Jake, is free to the public.  

For those out of towners who may wish to try out for Deal...Based on where Jillian's is located (at the end of a street next to the river), free parking spots on the street will be at a premium --  you may need to cough up a few bucks to park in the Powerhouse lot.  Plus if a lot of people show up, there could be some gridlock on the nearby streets -- something the Flats hasn't seen in a few years!!

Save some time by printing off the DOND 9-page application off the website

HERE and complete it before you show up.

Anyone going down Saturday?   Did anyone hit the audition in Raleigh NC on Weds 3/1?  If so, what should we expect?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 09:19:24 PM »
[quote name=\'TimK2003\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 06:15 PM\']Save some time by printing off the DOND 9-page application off the website

HERE and complete it before you show up.
[/quote]
"Draw a self-portrait in the box?"

"Write a short poem or rap?"

What in the blue hell is that?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

TimK2003

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 09:19 PM\'][quote name=\'TimK2003\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 06:15 PM\']Save some time by printing off the DOND 9-page application off the website url=http://www.nbc.com/Casting/#dond]HERE[/url] and complete it before you show up.
[/quote]
"Draw a self-portrait in the box?"

"Write a short poem or rap?"

What in the blue hell is that?
[snapback]111823[/snapback]
[/quote]

Chris,

I was wondering what you were talking about at first...I was still working on filling out Page 2 and *then* turned to Page 3 when I figured out what you were referring to and said "WTF!?!??" as well.

Now back to the Q's:

[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 09:19 PM\']"Draw a self-portrait in the box?"
[/quote]  

What if I like to think OUT of the box??

[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 09:19 PM\']"Write a short poem or rap?"
[/quote]

Hmmm...a Card Sharks '79 poem or a TTD'90 Rappin' Dragon rap?  Decisions, decisions!!*

(* -- brought to you by the Ronco Sarcasmaster Machine®, order now and we'll throw in a Ronco Pocket Fisherman®, all for $19.95!!)

tvwxman

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 04:26:50 AM »
An addendum......the application the folks in line fill out IS NOT the 9 page extravaganza on the website, rather it's a one page deal.....

But the other info is correct, get there early. 4-5 hours early.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"