Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: i Detected a Change  (Read 1831 times)

mmb5

i Detected a Change
« on: March 02, 2006, 06:36:28 PM »
Apparently [font=\"Times\"]i[/font] is now showing Balderdash in place of Pyramid at 7 ET.

--Mike
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.

uncamark

i Detected a Change
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:31:03 PM »
[quote name=\'mmb5\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 05:36 PM\']Apparently [font=\"Times\"]i[/font] is now showing Balderdash in place of Pyramid at 7 ET.
[snapback]111810[/snapback]
[/quote]

Rights must've run out and i's not going to cough up any more money to Sony, while they probably claim ownership of "Balderdash."

Of course, nothing on Friday nights, since that's "The Rory and Wendy Show," for those who like their evangelical cant in Australian accents instead of southern accents.

zachhoran

i Detected a Change
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 07:47:36 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Mar 3 2006, 03:31 PM\'][quote name=\'mmb5\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 05:36 PM\']Apparently [font=\"Times\"]i[/font] is now showing Balderdash in place of Pyramid at 7 ET.
[snapback]111810[/snapback]
[/quote]

Rights must've run out and i's not going to cough up any more money to Sony, while they probably claim ownership of "Balderdash."

Of course, nothing on Friday nights, since that's "The Rory and Wendy Show," for those who like their evangelical cant in Australian accents instead of southern accents.
[snapback]111887[/snapback]
[/quote]

Rory and Wendy isn't on WPPX(Pax channel 61 in Philly) tonight, with Karn Feud on at its usual time.