Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More TPIR Live questions...  (Read 3677 times)

FOXSportsFan

More TPIR Live questions...
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2006, 10:28:13 PM »
From my encounters, they aim to be out there within 5 minutes of the show's end, meet and greet and get autographs and pics and the like.  Randy, Marc Summers, and Todd Newton were all great guys (I know that's a big surprise...sarcasm)...very cool and cordial.  You can usually also get a pic with the models, as yours truly did (Site with pics here) .

P.S. Don't ask about the pic with me and the Phillie Phanatic...a fun experience...but you don't wanna know the stories of it, lol.

And now for something completely different yet related: Are they selling Price merchandise ourside of the Claridge/Bally's stage?  I've only been to the Showboat stage version where there were no merchandise tents/stands to be found.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 10:31:20 PM by FOXSportsFan »

davemackey

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 07:11:36 AM »
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Mar 12 2006, 10:28 PM\']And now for something completely different yet related: Are they selling Price merchandise ourside of the Claridge/Bally's stage?  I've only been to the Showboat stage version where there were no merchandise tents/stands to be found.
[snapback]112602[/snapback]
[/quote]
T-shirts for ten, sweatshirts for twenty. That's all they've got.

Shredder

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 08:37:34 AM »
Heh, Now we have two possible dates to see the show.  It looks like we'll definetly try to get in this Sunday to see Rany and David, if the show isn't sold out by now.  If not, we'll wait till Todd comes back into May.

Although, the one I'd really like to see and get a picture with is Marc Summers, as I also have Obsessive compulsive disorder.  Although I don't know if he really likes to talk about it.  How he got through a show like Double Dare without going nuts is beyond me :)

zachhoran

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 09:05:08 AM »
[quote name=\'FOXSportsFan\' date=\'Mar 12 2006, 10:28 PM\']

And now for something completely different yet related: Are they selling Price merchandise ourside of the Claridge/Bally's stage?  I've only been to the Showboat stage version where there were no merchandise tents/stands to be found.
[snapback]112602[/snapback]
[/quote]

They sold tees and sweatshirts at a small table in the Showboat shows I attended in Summer 2004.

tvrandywest

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 02:44:02 PM »
Hi guys. Working and hanging with David Ruprecht again has been great fun this week. He brings his own fun style to the show.

There is always a meet and greet after each show. I recommend you head right out of the theater and wait for us there immediately following the show. There are still some Ts and sweats for $15 and $20, but they've been selling faster than we've been able to stock 'em.

David will be here through March 24th, then Todd returns for 2 weeks. I'm returning to L.A. after the shows on the 17th for a TV gig.  More on that soon    ;-)

Randy
www.tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 04:41:31 PM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

davemackey

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 11:00:42 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Mar 13 2006, 08:37 AM\']Heh, Now we have two possible dates to see the show.  It looks like we'll definetly try to get in this Sunday to see Rany and David, if the show isn't sold out by now.  If not, we'll wait till Todd comes back into May.
[snapback]112646[/snapback]
[/quote]
As Randy's already mentioned, he'll be skipping town after Friday, so you'll get Daniel Rosen on the mike for a short while.

I must agree with Randy, the teaming of him and David Ruprecht is a blast. It did bring back a little of that "Supermarket Sweep" vibe. And some really nice prizes were flying out of the building on Sunday afternoon! One dude won a refrigerator, another lady won an air hockey game, and a lucky putter in Hole In One or Two got a trip to Las Vegas with accomodations at the Rio!