Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Deal' play  (Read 2616 times)

The Pyramids

'Deal' play
« on: March 11, 2006, 11:11:05 AM »
I watched again last night. I say the key to the game is taking the deal if/when it goes over six figures. If you don't you very well might go home with less.

Of course greed is going to get the better of players time and  time again.

MikeK

• Martha!
'Deal' play
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 01:38:37 PM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Mar 11 2006, 11:11 AM\']I watched again last night. I say the key to the game is taking the deal if/when it goes over six figures. If you don't you very well might go home with less.

Of course greed is going to get the better of players time and  time again.[/quote]
And if you don't take an umbrella with you when it rains, you're likely to get wet.

Just curious, but did you graduate from the Fred Roggin School of Analysis in the same class as Bandit Bobby and Craig Karlberg?

Don Howard

'Deal' play
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 01:47:58 PM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Mar 11 2006, 11:11 AM\']I watched again last night. I say the key to the game is taking the deal if/when it goes over six figures. If you don't you very well might go home with less.
[snapback]112485[/snapback]
[/quote]
If you continously don't wear a condom when making whoopee and your woman's not on the pill.......on second thought, let's talk about this:
I am so not the person the coordinators are searching for. I would DEAL very quickly and I don't have a cute-as-a-button posse to bring with me. Then again, Mike K., Doug S. and Josh G. would probably help with NBC's Q-rating.
I'm also the wimp who'd take the Spelling Bee money without trying once for the car.
What was this thread about again? Oh, yeah. The bigger the risk, the bigger also the possible payoff. As in life.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 01:48:51 PM by Don Howard »

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
'Deal' play
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 05:11:59 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Mar 11 2006, 12:47 PM\']Then again, Mike K., Doug S. and Josh G. would probably help with NBC's Q-rating.
[snapback]112494[/snapback]
[/quote]
Flattery will get you everywhere.  But maybe we can enhance it with those babes sunning themselves in Glendale last summer.  :)

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MikeK

• Martha!
'Deal' play
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 05:20:24 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Mar 11 2006, 01:47 PM\']I am so not the person the coordinators are searching for. I would DEAL very quickly and I don't have a cute-as-a-button posse to bring with me. Then again, Mike K., Doug S. and Josh G. would probably help with NBC's Q-rating.[/quote]
Me?  Truly, never.  Doug?  Possibly.  Josh?  Heck yeah.  Who doesn't like Josh?

How were yours and Doug's Q-ratings with the ladies by the pool at the Glendale Hilton and why didn't I get in on that action?  (Oh yeah, paying too much attention to the Concentration event.  Game shows win again while the lizzadies lose.)