Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tpir live tickets arrived :)  (Read 4059 times)

davewalls

Tpir live tickets arrived :)
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 09:43:42 AM »
Good pics, although Todd appears a little too bronzed. I didn't know you could get that tan at a Craps table...man, I'd be toasted by now if that's the case. :)

As far as the weight, Atkins has worked wonders for me. 22 pounds in the last 2 months, and still going. Email me if you want more info.
Dave Walls

http://www.davewalls.net

(insert witty comment about self here)

cmjb13

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 02:45:21 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' post=\'115242\' date=\'Apr 4 2006, 09:02 AM\']
If anyone knows what weight loss tips worked for them, fill me in.  I've tried eating less for two months and exercising...nothing.  i've tried cutting back on portions and exercising...nothing.  I've tried eating different things...nothing.
[/quote]
I would recommend yoga if you haven't tried it. If you get past the fact that a pro wrestler wrote it, I'd highly recommend Yoga For Regular Guys.

I started Yoga in December primarily to reduce stress. While I haven't felt the surge of energy I had anticipated, I still do 30 minutes 6 days a week (there are 20/30/40 minute workouts in the book).

One thing I did notice was that I lost about 5 pounds. It's not a lot, but considering I'm thin to begin with, it was quite noticeable. I must tell you, you will feel ill the first few times you try. Apparently, it's your body trying to cleanse itself. I'm not guaranteeing it will work for you, but I'd give it a shot.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

FOXSportsFan

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 05:31:55 PM »
Always good to take pics in numbers as I did with two former "Millionaire" contestants and Todd when I went in October.  Yeah, I'm not the best looking guy in the world...but hey my personality more than makes up for it, hehe.

Shredder

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 02:45:29 PM »
Actually, I was recommended an Exercise ball for about $24's at most stores.  They claim you can do all sorts of different sets with it, but I'm a bit skeptical.  The one link I was shown didn't work anymore, and it had examples of the workouts in mov format..

Anyone try this thing?

mystery7

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 04:16:31 PM »
If diet and exercise aren't doing anything for you, you might want to talk to a doctor about your metabolism. You might have a weak thyroid that needs a daily pill to correct. I was diagnosed about 20 years too late with a weak thyroid and have tried to lose all the weight ever since. I really need to try harder.

I want to ask you a few questions about your situation. Send me your e-mail address (you don't have one in your profile) and if you're OK with it we'll talk off-forum about it. Hope I can help you.

tvrandywest

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 09:02:53 AM »
[quote name=\'jrjgames\' post=\'115022\' date=\'Apr 1 2006, 02:39 PM\'] We do not allow anyone backstage access to Price Live nor are any photos or video allowed in the showroom, sorry about that.
[/quote]
John has spoken! And you don't want to tangle with him!!  ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 09:03:28 AM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 01:23:57 AM »
[quote name=\'mystery7\' post=\'115417\' date=\'Apr 5 2006, 01:16 PM\']
If diet and exercise aren't doing anything for you, you might want to talk to a doctor about your metabolism. You might have a weak thyroid that needs a daily pill to correct. I was diagnosed about 20 years too late with a weak thyroid and have tried to lose all the weight ever since. I really need to try harder. [/quote]Here's the thing. In 1995, I found out the same thing. On the Synthroid train until I die, and that's fine. I'm also about 20 or so pounds overweight.  I find one of those steroid pills that gives the metabolism a kick in the rear. Thing is you have to wait 20 minutes between taking the steroid and any food.  Synthroid requires that you take it with food.

If you reduce the equation as far as you can: increase exercise and decrease food. The weight you're trying to lose is fat. To cook off fat, you need to burn calories. That is accomplished by exercise. The 600-page book and accompanying CD-ROM to explain all of this will be in stores. I'll be on Larry King Live within the month, I'm sure of it. ;)
Travis L. Eberle