Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bumper Stumpers  (Read 1637 times)

jmangin

Bumper Stumpers
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:33:51 PM »
A few questions--

Was there a reveal sound when picking from the letters in S-T-U-M-P-E-R?  Was there a ding if you found a cash amount/buzzer if you found a stop sign?

In the second version of the bonus game (solve up to 7 plates, then find $1k or the WIN card), when you quit early...did you still get $100 per plate PLUS the cash you found behind S-T-U-M-P-E-R, or just the cash you had found up to that point?

Thanks!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Bumper Stumpers
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:38:42 PM »
[quote name=\'jmangin\' post=\'116455\' date=\'Apr 17 2006, 07:33 PM\']
Was there a reveal sound when picking from the letters in S-T-U-M-P-E-R?  Was there a ding if you found a cash amount/buzzer if you found a stop sign?
[/quote]
Just curious, why're you asking this? I'm not denying you the right to, I just wanna know.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 10:38:59 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

beatlefreak84

Bumper Stumpers
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 11:46:20 PM »
Was there a reveal sound when picking from the letters in S-T-U-M-P-E-R? Was there a ding if you found a cash amount/buzzer if you found a stop sign?

In the second version of the bonus game (solve up to 7 plates, then find $1k or the WIN card), when you quit early...did you still get $100 per plate PLUS the cash you found behind S-T-U-M-P-E-R, or just the cash you had found up to that point?

First question:  Yes; it sounded like the "Hot Potato" sizzle, but a lot quieter.  There were "dings" and "buzzers," respectively, but they were very faint, and usually Al would talk over them.

Second question:  This was a big error in the EOTVGS...you do not get any bonus money for getting any of the seven plates right in the first part (unless you get all 7, in which case you get the $2,000 and don't play the second part!).  The first part is strictly setting up the second part of the bonus game.  So, you only got the cash that you won in the second part of the bonus game.  As one of my friends put it, that makes the bonus game really stupid:  "So, you can get all of those plates right, but it just comes down to you picking letters?  How dumb!"

I'm saying these things like I'm some sort of authority, but I'm not...just a fan who needs to get a life...:).  Anyway, if anybody wants to correct anything I said, feel free to do so...:).

Anthony
You have da Arm-ee and da Leg-ee!

Temptation Dollars:  the only accepted currency for Lots of Love™

jmangin

Bumper Stumpers
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 03:10:55 PM »
Also, was there a graphical reveal when changing from the letter to the money amount/stop sign?

ChuckNet

Bumper Stumpers
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 09:04:56 PM »
Also, was there a graphical reveal when changing from the letter to the money amount/stop sign?

Yeah, the letter would fade away to reveal w/e was behidn it.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")