Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Price is Right Tickets  (Read 1199 times)

tvwxman

Price is Right Tickets
« on: May 14, 2006, 10:32:47 PM »
I just found out that the missus and I are off to LA next month...Yesterday, I sent in three SASE's for tapings for TPIR in mid June....

My questions for the bunch who are in the know...

Am I not likely to get tix because it's just a month away from the taping dates?
Is there any other way I can get tix?

I'd really like to attend the show...for me, it really would be a dream come true...

Thanks in advance...
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Price is Right Tickets
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 10:39:06 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' post=\'118452\' date=\'May 14 2006, 09:32 PM\']
I just found out that the missus and I are off to LA next month...Yesterday, I sent in three SASE's for tapings
[/quote]
I believe you can get them online, as well as at some form of will-call window at CBS.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Price is Right Tickets
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 10:46:49 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' post=\'118453\' date=\'May 14 2006, 09:39 PM\']
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' post=\'118452\' date=\'May 14 2006, 09:32 PM\']
I just found out that the missus and I are off to LA next month...Yesterday, I sent in three SASE's for tapings
[/quote]
I believe you can get them online, as well as at some form of will-call window at CBS.
[/quote]
Unfortunately the online tickets are all gone (there's a set amount of E-tix available, although some extras *might* become available as you get closer to the taping date).

My understanding is that write-in tickets are available up until a couple of days beforehand.  And as Mark said, if you can get to TV City up until the day before the taping, you can pick up tickets right at their booth.

I'm going in July--shame Connecti-Matt's paths and mine won't cross. But I think he'll be OK getting tickets in the mail (they go out 2-4 weeks before taping).

Doug
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 10:50:39 PM by SRIV94 »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
Price is Right Tickets
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 01:01:43 PM »
And if by some chance you don't receive your SASE before you leave, you can also try the main office of the Farmers Market. There is a small number of tickets available there next to the pamphlets for other L.A. tourist destinations -- not as many people are aware of that, so you might be able to pick up tickets there.

I've also been told that there is a small number of tickets available at The Grove's main office, but I haven't been able to find it to confirm that.

--
Scott Robinson