Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caldwell TTD  (Read 2029 times)

happyattacks

Caldwell TTD
« on: May 16, 2006, 07:43:03 PM »
Was going through some stuff the other day and came across some of these... I had forgotten how awkward and even sometimes painful these were. I'm not sure about the set colors either, interesesting...

There was once a great website devoted to all of the Caldwell "Flubs" from TTD, but for the life of my I can't seem to find it. Anyone remember it?

Matt :)

------------

Oh, and apologies for the previous post. It's been a while since I've posted much on here, so I guess I will have to go back and sit on the "Moving Bench" until the next round. I sure hope Jm J Bullock not on my team this time!

dzinkin

Caldwell TTD
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 07:46:08 PM »
[quote name=\'happyattacks\' post=\'118682\' date=\'May 16 2006, 07:43 PM\']
There was once a great website devoted to all of the Caldwell "Flubs" from TTD, but for the life of my I can't seem to find it. Anyone remember it?[/quote]
You're thinking of Mike Klauss's "The Caldwell Files."  It hasn't been around since Mike took down his original site, tv-gameshows.com.

MikeK

• Martha!
Caldwell TTD
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 08:35:41 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'118683\' date=\'May 16 2006, 07:46 PM\']It hasn't been around since Mike took down his original site.[/quote]
It hasn't been around more time than that, since late 2000.  The old site went kaput in mid-'03.

(And no, it's not returning.  Ever.)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Caldwell TTD
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:49:19 PM »
Aw, dang. I really enjoyed that, if only to see just how low Jim could place the bar for hosting, and still fall on it. Was there ever a show that he got through without messing something up?
Travis L. Eberle

zachhoran

Caldwell TTD
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 09:55:01 PM »
[quote name=\'TLEberle\' post=\'118693\' date=\'May 16 2006, 09:49 PM\']
Aw, dang. I really enjoyed that, if only to see just how low Jim could place the bar for hosting, and still fall on it. Was there ever a show that he got through without messing something up?
[/quote]

There was one episode I recall Klauss saying where the contestants messed up more than he did. It took the whole show to play one maingame and a tie game due to several missed questions.

inturnaround

Caldwell TTD
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 11:14:29 PM »
[quote name=\'hmtriplecrown\' post=\'118685\' date=\'May 16 2006, 08:35 PM\']
(And no, it's not returning.  Ever.)
[/quote]

Well, quite a bit of it survives on the Internet Wayback Machine. The net...she never forgets.
Joe Coughlin     
Human