Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Its all still the same...  (Read 1835 times)

tommycharles

Its all still the same...
« on: September 02, 2003, 02:53:10 PM »
There are no changes in store for Colorado as far as GSs go - I don't know if there are any other Coloradoans on the board, but I do know there was one back in the EZBoard days.

But anyway - the demise of Weakest Link seems to be the only difference between last years schedule and this years.

One question for anyone who lives outside of Colorado - are there any other stations that double run shows at different times? Here we get Feud at 11:00 and 5:00 - what's the point of doing that, aside from confusing the audience? I can understand if both eps are together, but...

uncamark

Its all still the same...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 03:50:02 PM »
[quote name=\'tommycharles\' date=\'Sep 2 2003, 01:53 PM\']One question for anyone who lives outside of Colorado - are there any other stations that double run shows at different times? Here we get Feud at 11:00 and 5:00 - what's the point of doing that, aside from confusing the audience? I can understand if both eps are together, but...[/quote]
Same reason cable repeats shows in different day parts--to grab a different audience and potentially get a bigger audience for the show than in one time slot.  They also believe that the audience patterns of the time slots are different enough that people will watch one and not necessarily watch the other.  (After all, except for us, most people don't have game shows on the top of their taping or PVR list--and there's all of those people out there who do neither.)