Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Family Feud games  (Read 1580 times)

Bob Zager

New Family Feud games
« on: July 01, 2006, 11:27:56 AM »
If you go to www.gamestop.com, and search for "family feud", you'll see pre-order information for new versions of the game, tentatively set for a late-September release, for Playstation2 and Game Boy Advance.

I also found an eBay store, "Play Hard Games," is now selling copies of a second edition FF DVD game from Imagination games.  The box art looks similar to the first edition, only no Richard Karn (nor John O'Hurley), is pictured.

I also noticed a few eBay sellers offering Deal or No Deal handheld electronic games.  Anybody see that in stores yet?

Jeremy Nelson

New Family Feud games
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 03:23:35 AM »
I always wondered if they would do any game shows for the Game Boy Advance, seeing how the only one they've done is Millionaire.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
New Family Feud games
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 03:55:13 AM »
[quote name=\'rollercoaster87\' post=\'123158\' date=\'Jul 3 2006, 12:23 AM\']
I always wondered if they would do any game shows for the Game Boy Advance, seeing how the only one they've done is Millionaire.
[/quote]
I find it odd that they did, considering that the DS has been out for, what, eighteen months now at least, and the GBA is, alas, essentially a dead system what with the way Nintendo supports their back console catalog.

(Consider that it's entirely possible that these games never see the light of day, too, especially considering that finding information about them on Global Star's very own website is a chore.)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Hastin

New Family Feud games
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 06:47:46 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'123162\' date=\'Jul 3 2006, 12:55 AM\']
(Consider that it's entirely possible that these games never see the light of day, too, especially considering that finding information about them on Global Star's very own website is a chore.)
[/quote]

Huh? There's a "coming soon" text with the FF logo, right on the home page.
-Hastin :)