Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC  (Read 4377 times)

curtking

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« on: September 05, 2003, 11:26:14 PM »

Kevin Prather

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 11:35:39 PM »
*faints*

*wakes up*

*looks at the picture again*

*faints*

whampyl03

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 01:04:56 AM »
HOLY LORD!

(vomits)

(vomits again)

(vomits yet again)

I'm feeling a bit sick now...

Well, whatever class GSN had going into this is out the window now.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2003, 01:05:34 AM by whampyl03 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 02:24:48 AM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Sep 5 2003, 10:04 PM\'] Well, whatever class GSN had going into this is out the window now. [/quote]
 You people really need to get past this.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

jalman

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 03:40:10 AM »
Good thing for me is that I'm not totally shocked by some of the candidates/contestants participating...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2003, 03:41:14 AM by jalman »

Matt Ottinger

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2003, 09:50:35 AM »
*faints*
*wakes up*
*looks at the picture again*
*faints*
HOLY LORD!
(vomits)
(vomits again)
(vomits yet again)
I'm feeling a bit sick now...
Well, whatever class GSN had going into this is out the window now.
It would please me greatly if you two could find something new to obsess over.  You've already spent more time complaining about this event than the time it will take up on the GSN schedule.  Some of us get the joke.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

PeterMarshallFan

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2003, 10:01:34 AM »
We all should have seen this coming from the commercials alone.

inturnaround

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2003, 01:28:52 PM »
I dunno, guys, if you're going to make fun of something at least make it funny. Text-retching is so 1994.

Me, I'll probably tune in out of curiosity. It's a sideshow, sure...but America was built on sideshows.

God bless America!
Joe Coughlin     
Human

DrBear

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2003, 03:55:34 PM »
I agree with all the retching and disgust. That's the ugliest set I've ever seen (and no, I'm not talking about the candidate)
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

PeterMarshallFan

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2003, 04:00:02 PM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' date=\'Sep 6 2003, 03:55 PM\'] I agree with all the retching and disgust. That's the ugliest set I've ever seen [/quote]
 Looks like it's made of a LOT of plastic.

(and no, I'm not talking about the candidate)

Oh. Never mind. :-D

whampyl03

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2003, 04:04:01 PM »
It would please me greatly if you two could find something new to obsess over. You've already spent more time complaining about this event than the time it will take up on the GSN schedule. Some of us get the joke.

That's where you're wrong, I **JUST** started mass complaining about this.

Granted, I thought the Idea sounded kind-of OK when I first heard about it (still wasn't going to watch it though).  Don't think that now, and I feel like an idiot for thinking that this may be a turn in the right direction.

Personally, I'm starting to think \"Why bother?\" now.  Might as well realise that...

Nothing will ever again come out of the vault (Guess I should delete my stupid TTD TJW petition, and don't flame me because of that, I allready know creating it was a very stupid move on my part.)...

The video game programming will NEVER leave...

And MORE low brow, really bad programs will make there home on GSN, that probably have nothing to do with game shows at all... (This current WWTBGOC show probably falls into this catagory, pending on if there's an actual game to it)

BTW: To be perfectly honest, I don't get the joke...  OH!  Is it that Game Show Network IS now a joke, and the picture proves it?

Now I'll shut up. (I appologise for the rant, But I just don't want to see GSN go to Hell in a handbasket, and I, honest to god, think the recent programming moves will take it there.)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2003, 04:07:51 PM by whampyl03 »

Dan Sadro

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2003, 08:38:08 PM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Sep 6 2003, 03:04 PM\'] BTW: To be perfectly honest, I don't get the joke...  OH!  Is it that Game Show Network IS now a joke, and the picture proves it? [/quote]
 All television is a joke.

The whole industry comprised of monkey executives throwing their own excrement against the wall and seeing what sticks, then producing more of the same.

(About half joking)

bwood

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2003, 10:35:13 PM »
I have to admit, this is probably a new low for GSN. No, I take that back, the video game block is....or was it Extreme Gong?....Burt Luddin?.......DJ Games?.....no it's the video game block. (I know the other shows were pre-Cronin, but still)

At least this show has a game show tie in (see: video game block) and it will probably give GSN some recognition (probably too much and they'll say \"LET'S DO MORE OF THAT!\"). As for the set, the show's set, not Carey's :), is it possible that this may not be the finalized set that we'll see on TV? (EDIT: question answered) This show doesn't tape until, what, Sept. 24th?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 01:29:24 AM by bwood »

clemon79

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2003, 12:13:23 AM »
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Sep 6 2003, 01:04 PM\'] That's where you're wrong, I **JUST** started mass complaining about this.
 [/quote]
 Then now would be a fine time to stop.

clemon79

Photo from GSN's WWTBGOC
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2003, 12:17:55 AM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' date=\'Sep 6 2003, 12:55 PM\'] I agree with all the retching and disgust. That's the ugliest set I've ever seen (and no, I'm not talking about the candidate) [/quote]
 It's a shame you were too busy puking and retching and being disgusted to READ THE CAPTIONS and notice that these shots were from a PRESS CONFERENCE, and not the actual set of the show.

Gawd.