Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Photos from the last "WML-LOS"  (Read 3012 times)

DrBear

Photos from the last "WML-LOS"
« on: July 16, 2006, 05:28:38 PM »
As those of you who are out in Beautiful Downtown Burbank know, the last "What's My Line-Live On Stage" took place at the GSC, and Aaron Barnhart of the K.C. Star has a set of fotos at Flickr.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 11:36:38 PM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' post=\'124296\' date=\'Jul 16 2006, 05:28 PM\']
As those of you who are out in Beautiful Downtown Burbank know, the last "What's My Line-Live On Stage" took place at the GSC, and Aaron Barnhart of the K.C. Star has a set of fotos at Flickr.
[/quote]
J. Keith's assistant that night (in the red dress) was the absolutely adorable Teresa Ganzel, in case anybody thought she looked familiar.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 12:07:18 AM »
Is it just me or does Nicotero just look superbly uncomfortable in a suit and with his hair combed?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

jmangin

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 01:04:14 AM »
Out of curiosity, what is Gabrielle's line outside of game shows?

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 02:19:38 AM »
[quote name=\'jmangin\' post=\'124331\' date=\'Jul 17 2006, 01:04 AM\']Out of curiosity, what is Gabrielle's line outside of game shows?[/quote]
Tanning salon owner.  Her and Brooke Burke, among others, own a chain of tanning salons in Southern CA.

joshg

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 04:09:59 AM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'124334\' date=\'Jul 16 2006, 11:19 PM\']
[quote name=\'jmangin\' post=\'124331\' date=\'Jul 17 2006, 01:04 AM\']Out of curiosity, what is Gabrielle's line outside of game shows?[/quote]
Tanning salon owner.  Her and Brooke Burke, among others, own a chain of tanning salons in Southern CA.
[/quote]

Not to mention dear sweet Betsy Palmer lobbing double entendres at Ms. Tuite during questioning...
Da Perf looked like he was going to fall out of his chair in horror.
(Well, maybe not)
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

uncamark

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 11:05:54 AM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'124325\' date=\'Jul 16 2006, 10:36 PM\']
[quote name=\'DrBear\' post=\'124296\' date=\'Jul 16 2006, 05:28 PM\']
[/quote]
J. Keith's assistant that night (in the red dress) was the absolutely adorable Teresa Ganzel, in case anybody thought she looked familiar.
[/quote]

And because Aaron's such a nice guy, on one of the Flickr photo descriptions he offers a link to a NSFW site of photos of Teresa.

He didn't offer a link to the Bed, Bath & Beyond site along with the other link.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 11:43:28 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'124329\' date=\'Jul 16 2006, 11:07 PM\']
Is it just me or does Nicotero just look superbly uncomfortable in a suit and with his hair combed?
[/quote]
Not sure about that, but I did an almost complete double-take when I saw him.  Until he spoke, I didn't recognize him (not because of the suit--which was totally in keeping with the dress code for the cast, but because of the hair).

Still, he looked really good.  All of the panelists did.

Doug -- broadcasting remotely from Los Angeles
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 11:54:52 AM »
[quote name=\'matchgame\' post=\'124338\' date=\'Jul 17 2006, 04:09 AM\']
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'124334\' date=\'Jul 16 2006, 11:19 PM\']
[/quote]

Not to mention dear sweet Betsy Palmer lobbing double entendres at Ms. Tuite during questioning...
Da Perf looked like he was going to fall out of his chair in horror.
(Well, maybe not)
[/quote]
The Perfanator was in tears during Buzzer Battle.  Hearing Burton Richardson say "Biotches", "Alter Cockers" or "The Fighting Hudus" apparently can do that to a grown man.

DrBear

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 03:04:35 PM »
Mike: What were they playing, Hudu You Trust?

(good gravy Marie, I've qualified for a Bad Game Show Joke)
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 03:09:09 PM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' post=\'124438\' date=\'Jul 18 2006, 03:04 PM\']
Mike: What were they playing, Hudu You Trust?

(good gravy Marie, I've qualified for a Bad Game Show Joke)
[/quote]
My bad.  They were the Fighting Pudus.

Your bad.  I never thought you'd go that low, Ray.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 05:56:33 PM »
J Keith and his producer Jim Newman did a magnificent job picking the participants for this special game, finding folks with game show connections without having game show occupations to guess.  Ms. Tuite (pronounced TOO-it, for those who care) and her tanning salon led to some nice moments.  The girdle tester had been a contestant on the classic program (and on an earlier edition of J Keith's stage show) plus a ton of other early game shows.  Even mystery guest Shirley Jones had game show experience that they spoke about briefly.  Except for Marty Ingalls not knowing when to shut up, the night was just about perfect.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

sshuffield70

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 07:13:49 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'124451\' date=\'Jul 18 2006, 04:56 PM\']
J Keith and his producer Jim Newman did a magnificent job picking the participants for this special game, finding folks with game show connections without having game show occupations to guess.  Ms. Tuite (pronounced TOO-it, for those who care) and her tanning salon led to some nice moments.  The girdle tester had been a contestant on the classic program (and on an earlier edition of J Keith's stage show) plus a ton of other early game shows.  Even mystery guest Shirley Jones had game show experience that they spoke about briefly.  Except for Marty Ingalls not knowing when to shut up, the night was just about perfect.
[/quote]

The only way to shut up Marty Ingalls is to get Blinky, Pinky, Inky, Clyde, and Sue.

Don Howard

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 11:43:39 AM »
And let's not forget those plugs for Remo Packer.

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 05:10:04 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' post=\'124786\' date=\'Jul 22 2006, 11:43 AM\']
And let's not forget those plugs for Remo Packer.[/quote]
After hearing them Wednesday AND Friday, I haven't been ABLE to forget them.  Damn that catchy jingle!
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.