Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Prisoner of Trebekistan  (Read 8782 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Re: Prisoner of Trebekistan
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 12:15:11 AM »
And anyone else who bumps a seven year old thread when they can simply create a new thread.

I just wanted to be sure before I asked: who in the flying fark are you to tell Alfonzo how to spend his time?

So far, you've given absolutely no argument to justify your position aside from "it just bothers me." And you can't even tell us *why*.

if I want to revisit a topic that was last discussed forever and a day ago, I'm going to create a new thread about it.

I'm not suggesting one way of going about it is better than the other. But you haven't done a thing to convince me it's worse, either, save for a ridiculously feeble attempt that quite honestly isn't so much an iota of your damned business.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 01:35:38 AM »
And anyone else who bumps a seven year old thread when they can simply create a new thread.

I just wanted to be sure before I asked: who in the flying fark are you to tell Alfonzo how to spend his time?

So far, you've given absolutely no argument to justify your position aside from "it just bothers me." And you can't even tell us *why*.

I guess "because it's unnecessary" didn't count, then?

if I want to revisit a topic that was last discussed forever and a day ago, I'm going to create a new thread about it.

I'm not suggesting one way of going about it is better than the other. But you haven't done a thing to convince me it's worse, either, save for a ridiculously feeble attempt that quite honestly isn't so much an iota of your damned business.

It's a public forum. Whatever I post become everybody's business.

Note I also said that I didn't think it was "worse". Just that I didn't agree with the methodology he used to make his point. You're the one with your panties in a bunch here, not me. I'm not trying to tell Alfonzo to do anything according to my whims, I'm just saying that I probably wouldn't have done the same thing if it was me.

It is NOT that big a deal and I SAID it was not that big a deal.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:45:10 AM by PYLdude »
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 02:25:16 AM »

Not when you can't say why, no.

It's a public forum. Whatever I post become everybody's business.

<you>                                                                                                       <the point>

I'm not trying to tell Alfonzo to do anything according to my whims

Your previous posts suggest otherwise, but whatever.

As for "panties in a bunch," I invited someone to convince me that Alfonzo did something wrong somehow, seeing as a degree of ire was raised, you responded to that invitation, and you failed. In so doing you came off looking awfully full of yourself,  but your dime. I'll sleep just fine.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:36:35 AM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 03:53:02 AM »

Not when you can't say why, no.

Um....okay...so in saying why I somehow didn't say why. Gotcha.

As for "panties in a bunch," I invited someone to convince me that Alfonzo did something wrong somehow, seeing as a degree of ire was raised, you responded to that invitation, and you failed. In so doing you came off looking awfully full of yourself,  but your dime. I'll sleep just fine.

I said that I agreed with you that nothing was overly offensive about it but people can also find it annoying that he didn't just simply start a new thread. Which I did. Because it was unnecessary, I felt.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

alfonzos

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 08:17:24 PM »
Okay, friends. My delayed reaction is not worth this sniping. Please stop. Thank you.
A Cliff Saber Production
email address: alfonzos@aol.com
Boardgame Geek user name: alfonzos