Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "The Rich List" gets a host....  (Read 1691 times)

weaklink75

"The Rich List" gets a host....
« on: August 31, 2006, 04:59:28 PM »
Another UK import...(some of us have seen him on Sudo-Q from UK downloads).....I'm thinking Fox had to make a call between "Show Me What You Got" and this....Maybe they didn't want to follow the crowd on this one, but still do a game?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:00:01 PM by weaklink75 »

uncamark

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 12:55:24 PM »
[quote name=\'weaklink75\' post=\'129983\' date=\'Aug 31 2006, 03:59 PM\']
Another UK import...(some of us have seen him on Sudo-Q from UK downloads).....I'm thinking Fox had to make a call between "Show Me What You Got" and this....Maybe they didn't want to follow the crowd on this one, but still do a game?
[/quote]

Surprising, considering how much Mike Darnell likes to do knockoffs of other networks' shows (like "Trading Spouses" or "Nanny 911").  Perhaps the difference here is the original has already been on the air long enough that doing a knockoff to beat the original on the air doesn't apply.

tvrandywest

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:51:24 PM »
"The Rich List" hosted by British morning show host Eamonn Holmes will premiere Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 9 p.m. (ET) on FOX. The net describes it as "a game in which teams of strangers create lists of information to win cash prizes".

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com