Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: KenJen on The Colbert Report Wed. 9/13  (Read 1684 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
KenJen on The Colbert Report Wed. 9/13
« on: September 12, 2006, 10:01:26 PM »
The subject line says it all--Ken Jennings will be a guest on Comedy Central's The Colbert Report tomorrow night.  Surely he's there to promote his book.  Speaking of that, KenJen's book hit stores today.  His site has info about quite a few book signings, starting Thursday in NYC.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 01:02:41 PM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'131322\' date=\'Sep 12 2006, 09:01 PM\']
The subject line says it all--Ken Jennings will be a guest on Comedy Central's The Colbert Report tomorrow night.  Surely he's there to promote his book.  Speaking of that, KenJen's book hit stores today.  His site has info about quite a few book signings, starting Thursday in NYC.
[/quote]
Just checked the site.  He's in my neck of the woods October 5 (what a day of game show karma that is--that's the day the ep of the Congreff attendees' pilgrimage to TPiR is also slated to air).

Glad I took a look.  Looking forward to meeting him.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 09:17:12 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' post=\'131672\' date=\'Sep 15 2006, 12:02 PM\']
Glad I took a look.  Looking forward to meeting him.
[/quote]
Talk to yourself often?

Anyway, the meeting of Ken was a day later than originally planned, but it was well worth it.  So far (having gotten through the first couple of chapters), the book's been a terrific read.

It was a pleasure to meet Ken as well.  I wish him well with this book and future endeavors.

Doug -- and the countdown to 2300 continues
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)