Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Rich List  (Read 1841 times)

TimK2003

The Rich List
« on: October 22, 2006, 08:15:37 PM »
I happened to see the promo today for "The Rich List" during FOX Football (I was in a sports bar at the time, and since it wasn't the most popular game in the bar, the sound was off on the TV).  

I didn't get to see much of the set in the spot , but it looks like they are "borrowing" a few ideas from DoND (The giant screen with various dollar amounts) and 1 vs 100 (those thin narrow screen strips for background lighting), and of course they are following the 'dark studio' look <yeech> that every show since Millionaire has done.

Can anybody elaborate on what was said in the commercials, and/or any pre-premiere observations in general regarding the show?

If you haven't seen the spot yet, I am willing to guess it will be on during the World Series at least once tonight. Go Dee-troit!

(Yay, the Browns have moved to 1st place....in the race for the top draft pick!!!)

Clay Zambo

The Rich List
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 09:37:10 PM »
There are a couple of brief interviews at Fox's site--one with the host, another with an EP of the show.  Y'all may have seen them already, but they were news to me.
czambo@mac.com