Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Notable Holidaytime Clearance Bargain  (Read 1720 times)

tvmitch

Notable Holidaytime Clearance Bargain
« on: December 16, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »
Usually this type of post gets relegated to fatwallet.com, but I wanted to post it here so that all the traders can snap them up:

Now that most of us are working with DVD media, Staples (my toy store) has clearanced all their poly CD-size and #0 mailers to $1.50 per pack of 5. You may see them with the Staples brand or the Duck brand. These are the 5-packs only: 8-packs are still regular price. On top of this, if you have old inkjet cartridges sitting around, you get $3 store credit a pop for those, so you could get a bunch of these for basically free.

30 cents (or free!) per mailer for these are a great bargain because they're super light and strong - great for overseas shipments. Rivals wholesale prices from the online bubble mailer stores, and you don't have to buy a case of them either.

Oh, and don't bother looking at either of the Lancaster County, PA stores, because they won't have any. :-) Not that many (any?) of you are from this neck of the woods...
You should follow me on Twitter

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 03:43:23 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'140744\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 11:02 AM\']
On top of this, if you have old inkjet cartridges sitting around, you get $3 store credit a pop for those, so you could get a bunch of these for basically free.
[/quote]
You know, I keep forgetting about this. I really need to start throwing my dead carts in a box...
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tvmitch

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 03:53:13 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'140767\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 03:43 PM\']
You know, I keep forgetting about this. I really need to start throwing my dead carts in a box...
[/quote]

You can use three in a transaction, don'tyaknow, and it's like $9 of free stuff from nothing when you use three. Best coupon thing ever.
You should follow me on Twitter

aaron sica

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 05:37:42 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'140744\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 02:02 PM\']
Oh, and don't bother looking at either of the Lancaster County, PA stores, because they won't have any. :-) Not that many (any?) of you are from this neck of the woods...
[/quote]

Hey, watch who you're talking to. :) I go to Lancaster County quite frequently. :)

tvwxman

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 09:16:53 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' post=\'140775\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 05:37 PM\']
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'140744\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 02:02 PM\']
[/quote]

Hey, watch who you're talking to. :) I go to Lancaster County quite frequently. :)
[/quote]
Amish Hookers?
Black Market Apple Butter?
Buggy Repair?
Chuck Rhodes Fan Conventions?
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

aaron sica

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 09:15:57 AM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' post=\'140790\' date=\'Dec 16 2006, 09:16 PM\']
Amish Hookers?
Black Market Apple Butter?
Buggy Repair?
Chuck Rhodes Fan Conventions?
[/quote]

OK, back up the truck a moment - Chuck Rhodes is THAT well known? :)