Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: From The "Where Are They Now" File?  (Read 2160 times)

TimK2003

From The "Where Are They Now" File?
« on: January 03, 2007, 07:51:14 PM »
I might have to make the drive to check out this show next weekend!

Click the link here:

it might take a couple of tries, but it will get you there..

Surprisingly, they do not mention her game show career which IMHO was bigger than her other stints.  Nor does the website show her & her hubby's picture like they did in the actual paper.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 07:53:59 PM by TimK2003 »

Neumms

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 11:18:35 PM »
Ridiculously esoteric question, but was the Roger Perry, who is now married to Joyce Bullifant, once married to JoAnne Worley?

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 09:24:48 AM »
[quote name=\'Neumms\' post=\'142090\' date=\'Jan 3 2007, 11:18 PM\']
Ridiculously esoteric question, but was the Roger Perry, who is now married to Joyce Bullifant, once married to JoAnne Worley?[/quote]
It would appear so.  There's only one significant actor named "Roger Perry" listed in IMDB, his credits match those of the article and the trivia section of his IMDB listing mentions Worley.

Here's another article about Joyce from a few years ago:
http://www.dyslexia-adults.com/a44.html
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

toddyo

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 10:06:42 AM »
But check out IMDB.com.  She was married to William Asher, former husband of Elizabeth Montgomery and is the current mother-in-law to Jenny McCarthy.

How many game show connections can one have in life?

entguy1

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 12:51:38 PM »
[quote name=\'toddyo\' post=\'142124\' date=\'Jan 4 2007, 10:06 AM\']
But check out IMDB.com.  She was married to William Asher, former husband of Elizabeth Montgomery and is the current mother-in-law to Jenny McCarthy. [/quote]

Make that former mother-in-law. The newest Weight Watchers spokeswoman is dating a struggling actor named Jim Carrey.

\\And I'd hit that like an atomic bomb.
\\And this is the first time I've done a "hit that" post.

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 05:39:04 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'142122\' date=\'Jan 4 2007, 09:24 AM\']Here's another article about Joyce from a few years ago:
http://www.dyslexia-adults.com/a44.html
[/quote]
Man, what it is about that sixth seat?

(Note to all and sundry: since it's not terribly funny, I will go ahead and point out that I'm not trying to be serious.)
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

TimK2003

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'142122\' date=\'Jan 4 2007, 10:24 AM\']
[quote name=\'Neumms\' post=\'142090\' date=\'Jan 3 2007, 11:18 PM\']
Ridiculously esoteric question, but was the Roger Perry, who is now married to Joyce Bullifant, once married to JoAnne Worley?[/quote]
It would appear so.  There's only one significant actor named "Roger Perry" listed in IMDB, his credits match those of the article and the trivia section of his IMDB listing mentions Worley.
[/quote]

I believe I have found the definitive answer.  Here is another Link to another similar newspaper article which does include the latest publicity photo of the two.

TimK2003

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »
For what it's worth, I purchased a ticket to see Joyce and Roger (married since 2002) tomorrow night (1/13)!!  

One of the other local papers had an article on them today and it sounds like there will be some talk on her game show career, she mentioned "Match Game" and "Password" in the article.  She also proclaimed herself as the "dumb blonde" of Match Game.

I also hear that she will be signing pictures and talking to people after the show...and of course, I don't have the Match Game DVD Box Set yet.