Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Comedy Central Make me Laugh  (Read 2241 times)

coolwavepic

Comedy Central Make me Laugh
« on: February 08, 2007, 02:07:36 AM »
Anyone have the theme to this show when they remade it on Comedy Central?

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 03:19:56 PM »
[quote name=\'coolwavepic\' post=\'145581\' date=\'Feb 8 2007, 02:07 AM\']
Anyone have the theme to this show when they remade it on Comedy Central?
[/quote]

I'm relatively new here, but I don't think it's a good idea to pollute this board with requests.
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 03:31:27 PM »
[quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'145634\' date=\'Feb 8 2007, 12:19 PM\']
I'm relatively new here, but I don't think it's a good idea to pollute this board with requests.
[/quote]
It's reasonable to do it once or twice. If that's all you EVER do (and in three posts, that's all we've seen out of the FNG, but admittedly it's a very small sample set), you're gonna eventually get called out for it.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 06:49:42 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'145638\' date=\'Feb 8 2007, 03:31 PM\']
[quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'145634\' date=\'Feb 8 2007, 12:19 PM\']
[/quote]
It's reasonable to do it once or twice. If that's all you EVER do (and in three posts, that's all we've seen out of the FNG, but admittedly it's a very small sample set), you're gonna eventually get called out for it.
[/quote]

True 'dat.

I just reasoned that if he JUST joined and his first 3 posts are just requests, then that's the main reason (or the ONLY reason) that he joined the board.
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »
[quote name=\'DoorNumberFour\' post=\'145663\' date=\'Feb 8 2007, 03:49 PM\']
I just reasoned that if he JUST joined and his first 3 posts are just requests, then that's the main reason (or the ONLY reason) that he joined the board.
[/quote]
Right. I'd say to give him a few more than three posts before you call it a trend. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dzinkin

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 02:21:49 PM »
Apparently Mr. Coolwavepic decided that, when asked "Are you here just to beg for themes or do you plan to participate as well?", the proper response was to declare the entire membership of this group to be homosexual.

Mr. Coolwavepic is therefore the recipient of not only his first strike, but the first strike issued under our recently inaugurated "Three Strikes" rule.  There will not be a special award ceremony to mark this achievement.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 02:22:12 PM by dzinkin »

Footix

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 03:01:20 PM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'146340\' date=\'Feb 19 2007, 02:21 PM\']
Apparently Mr. Coolwavepic decided that, when asked "Are you here just to beg for themes or do you plan to participate as well?", the proper response was to declare the entire membership of this group to be homosexual.

Mr. Coolwavepic is therefore the recipient of not only his first strike, but the first strike issued under our recently inaugurated "Three Strikes" rule.  There will not be a special award ceremony to mark this achievement.
[/quote]

Is that just because if you had an award ceremony, you'd have to have a theme song for it?

dzinkin

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 03:50:10 PM »
[quote name=\'Footix\' post=\'146346\' date=\'Feb 19 2007, 03:01 PM\']
[/quote]
Is that just because if you had an award ceremony, you'd have to have a theme song for it?
[/quote]
Not at all.  At the very least, I know a few people on this forum who would be more than happy to contribute appropriate lyrics. ;-)

Ian Wallis

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 04:12:30 PM »
Not at all. At the very least, I know a few people on this forum who would be more than happy to contribute appropriate lyrics. ;-)

...and somehow I don't think those lyrics could be heard on network television!  :)
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »
Apparently Mr. Coolwavepic decided that, when asked "Are you here just to beg for themes or do you plan to participate as well?", the proper response was to declare the entire membership of this group to be homosexual.[/quote]
Though I'm sure he meant it as an insult (and no doubt used a different word), he'd probably be quite surprised to know the truth!
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.