Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Late Late Show 3/16..VCR/DVR Alert  (Read 3982 times)

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Late Late Show 3/16..VCR/DVR Alert
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 02:09:10 PM »
[quote name=\'Jimmy Owen\' post=\'147980\' date=\'Mar 13 2007, 12:59 PM\']
I think we're getting to the point that there can be one show per genre in a given slot. In NYC, instead of talk vs. talk vs. court, we'll have game vs. talk vs. court.  BTW, Judy is not invincible, Oprah is however.
[/quote]

In the battle of New York, I believe the ratings would tell you otherwise...Her Honor has been beating Oprah in the slot for quite awhile now.

Besides, as far as I can tell, whatever ends up in the 4 o'clock slot doesn't do well anyway up against the Judy/Oprah double. Re: the first seasons of syndie Link and Millionaire, WCBS' First News at 4, a few seasons of The People's Court, and currently Ellen.

You don't want it in 7-8 because WOF/J would prevail in that battle.

True...if J! didn't kill it at 7, Wheel would at 7:30.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

J.R.

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 02:22:13 PM »
I wish to offer my apologies to Chris for my outburst. A lot of very stressful personal problems going on in my life right now and I guess things just boiled over.

If you guys prefer, should I remove my post?
-Joe Raygor

dzinkin

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' post=\'147986\' date=\'Mar 13 2007, 02:22 PM\']
I wish to offer my apologies to Chris for my outburst. A lot of very stressful personal problems going on in my life right now and I guess things just boiled over.

If you guys prefer, should I remove my post?
[/quote]
No, because what's done is done.  You've apologized, now move on.