Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel Of Fortune 2  (Read 1707 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Wheel Of Fortune 2
« on: March 13, 2007, 07:53:04 PM »
The game is just okay. There is noticeable change, including a 3 player mode, a "Road Trip" mode, and the classic single player mode. However,the gameplay is slower than before (i.e. a spin of the wheel can take 10-15 seconds), and it's still kinda glitchy. Try it at your own risk.

BTW, how long ago did Sony discontinue the online multiplayer versions of Wheel and Jeopardy? I preferred thos over their successors.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Hastin

Wheel Of Fortune 2
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 02:05:22 AM »
[quote name=\'rollercoaster87\' post=\'148035\' date=\'Mar 13 2007, 04:53 PM\']
BTW, how long ago did Sony discontinue the online multiplayer versions of Wheel and Jeopardy? I preferred thos over their successors.
[/quote]

There's still free Multiplayer on MSN Games. At one point in time, MSN was going to charge for the Premium service (hence the 'Get your first month Free!'), but that message has been up for almost 2 years. :)
-Hastin :)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Wheel Of Fortune 2
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 03:55:12 AM »
[quote name=\'Hastin\' post=\'148091\' date=\'Mar 13 2007, 11:05 PM\']
There's still free Multiplayer on MSN Games. At one point in time, MSN was going to charge for the Premium service (hence the 'Get your first month Free!'), but that message has been up for almost 2 years. :)
[/quote]
Interesting. I'll ask some questions about this tomorrow. I'm gonna guess it's there because the plan to set up a Premier Pass for the ZPA games never officially got killed.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Hastin

Wheel Of Fortune 2
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 06:08:37 AM »
About the origional subject, WOF2 is really good for a download-and-buy casual game. They've got the Toss-ups in multi-contestant mode, and the wheel closeups and everything.

What I did was turn the AntiAlasing and all the fancy features of my Video Card up, and it smoothes out the contestants and the Wheel.

Good game overall, but still not worth $20. $10 would be a better price.
-Hastin :)