Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Penny Ante  (Read 7144 times)

Adam Nedeff

Penny Ante
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 10:55:35 PM »
[quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' post=\'150843\' date=\'Apr 23 2007, 08:13 PM\']
I wasn't going to post this list, because I don't know how far into the run each game appeared...but I think I misunderstood the question, so I guess I will.

The games used on the Kennedy version were:
(Ridonkulously long list deleted)
[/quote]

I don't want to sound egotisitical or presumptuous, but...did you get that list from a source other than my site? Because I went strictly by what I have in my 40 episodes on DVD-R and make a point to cover myself by saying "There were at least 27 games in rotation." I'm just saying I'm a fan of Tom, but I don't want to be considered the definitive reference source for his version of TPIR. He may have had other games for all I know.

Steve Gavazzi

Penny Ante
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 12:20:18 AM »
[quote name=\'Adam Nedeff\' post=\'150849\' date=\'Apr 23 2007, 10:55 PM\']

I don't want to sound egotisitical or presumptuous, but...did you get that list from a source other than my site?[/quote]

Actually, yes.  I've been lucky enough to see a spreadsheet made from Roger's stats with the overall win/loss records for Kennedy's entire run, and the 27 games you have listed are the only ones that were played.  Truthfully, your page totally slipped my mind tonight, or I would have just linked there and said that you had a comprehensive list.

And I can understand why you'd be wondering if I'd copied the list off of your site...Lord knows there have been times when I've stuck something into my TPIR FAQ and seen it misquoted on Wikipedia half an hour later.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 12:21:28 AM by Steve Gavazzi »