Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN's Weekend Schedule  (Read 6075 times)

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
GSN's Weekend Schedule
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 11:52:01 AM »
I'll probably find it to be a mild irritant, because I often watch stuff like PYL and Card Sharks, although now that I'm moving out of the dorm, it may not be as bad.  At least it isn't G4 in which you can watch the same episode of one of their shows up to three times in 24 hours.

Aside: Is it just me or does the new promo stuff seem kinda lame?
This signature is currently under construction.

dzinkin

GSN's Weekend Schedule
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 01:14:57 PM »
[quote name=\'Joe Mello\' post=\'150789\' date=\'Apr 23 2007, 11:52 AM\']
At least it isn't G4 in which you can watch the same episode of one of their shows up to three times in 24 hours.
[/quote]
Anyone who remembers GSN's first airings of the Bergeron Hollywood Squares knows that GSN already went through that phase. :-)

tvmitch

GSN's Weekend Schedule
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 01:22:14 PM »
I have no qualms with the current weekend schedule. Sure, it would be nice to see some different runs of some of the shows, but the current weekend lineup is never any direct repeats of what aired in the past week or month. The 9-10a hour is ideal, in that we see a show with a short run plus a short-run version of a show that's already on the schedule.

We can always hope for some more stuff to come out of the vault, but as it stands, I know that I can turn to GSN on weekend mornings when nothing else is on and still be entertained.
You should follow me on Twitter

Jimmy Owen

GSN's Weekend Schedule
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 03:01:36 PM »
[quote name=\'mitchgroff\' post=\'150798\' date=\'Apr 23 2007, 01:22 PM\']

We can always hope for some more stuff to come out of the vault, but as it stands, I know that I can turn to GSN on weekend mornings when nothing else is on and still be entertained.
[/quote]

Depends on how early you watch.  If you're not careful, you'll be subjected to one of those Ron Jeremy informercials.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.