Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More new GS games coming soon  (Read 464238 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
More new GS games coming soon
« Reply #645 on: November 24, 2008, 08:43:46 PM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'202314\' date=\'Nov 24 2008, 05:08 PM\']
Oh that republicrat.

/Asinine is "Alcohol Reference" for a wine refrigerator
//Just gimme the price
///Don't give a damn what's in it[/quote]
You'd really do a lot better here if you just spoke less.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #646 on: November 27, 2008, 08:02:03 PM »
[quote name=\'Bob Zager\' post=\'201142\' date=\'Nov 6 2008, 04:22 PM\']Meanwhile, Toys R Us has added to their shelves a combination box set of EG's "Password," "Match Game," and "Newlywed Game," DVD editions for around $60, which is about the same combined average price for the games bought individually.[/quote]
From 5 AM to 1 PM tomorrow, this 3-pack will be $19.99 at Toys R Us.

WhammyPower

« Reply #647 on: November 27, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »
Tomorrow, Sears will have the AYSTA5G? Wii game for $19.99.

bwood

« Reply #648 on: November 27, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »
Add to the list that TRU will have Family Feud and DoND tabletop games for $9.99 each.

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
« Reply #649 on: November 27, 2008, 10:48:33 PM »
Walgreens also has most of this past year's GS DVD game (PYL, DOND, FF, WWTBAM) for $14.99 each until Saturday night.
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

nate80s

« Reply #650 on: November 28, 2008, 01:24:14 AM »
Aside from the iToys handheld Password game, here's the Million Dollar Password version:

http://www.target.com/ITOYS-Password-Elect...word&page=1

WhammyPower

« Reply #651 on: November 28, 2008, 06:53:16 AM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'202476\' date=\'Nov 27 2008, 07:02 PM\'] From 5 AM to 1 PM tomorrow, this 3-pack will be $19.99 at Toys R Us. [/quote]
My Toys R Us ad has this at $24.99, so shop carefully.

weaklink75

« Reply #652 on: November 29, 2008, 06:24:38 PM »
Picked up Million Dollar Password ar Target for $19.99- and it was a "Only at Target" special edition- it has more cards (20 extra themed frontgame rounds). The timer is pretty neat- it plays the countdown music while the clock is going.

Sodboy13

« Reply #653 on: December 03, 2008, 11:21:23 AM »
[quote name=\'weaklink75\' post=\'202537\' date=\'Nov 29 2008, 05:24 PM\']
Picked up Million Dollar Password ar Target for $19.99- and it was a "Only at Target" special edition- it has more cards (20 extra themed frontgame rounds). The timer is pretty neat- it plays the countdown music while the clock is going.
[/quote]

The timer is also really freaking loud - like, shout-your-clues loud - and since there's no volume control, I think I'm going to have to scope out a piece of acoustic foam or something to put over the speaker.  Still, overall, a very nice package with quite good execution, and the addition of the theme/category front game cards can be a good way to level the playing field if kids are playing.  Endless has put out some quality product as of late.

Oh, and it's on sale at Target for $17.99.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #654 on: December 03, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »
[quote name=\'Sodboy13\' post=\'202765\' date=\'Dec 3 2008, 10:21 AM\']
Endless has put out some quality product as of late.[/quote]
Seconded. I remember not liking them when they first came out for basically repackagaing old versions of game shows, like Price and Feud. Compared to then, they're much better now.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Marc412

« Reply #655 on: December 03, 2008, 10:25:15 PM »
[quote name=\'Sodboy13\' post=\'202765\' date=\'Dec 3 2008, 11:21 AM\']
[/quote]

The timer is also really freaking loud - like, shout-your-clues loud - and since there's no volume control, I think I'm going to have to scope out a piece of acoustic foam or something to put over the speaker.  Still, overall, a very nice package with quite good execution, and the addition of the theme/category front game cards can be a good way to level the playing field if kids are playing.  Endless has put out some quality product as of late.

[/quote]

Either it's sold out or the Target near me doesn't carry it.  It's not on their website either.  Ditto for Wal-Mart and Toys 'R' Us.  Ah, well.  Guess I'll have to go out to B&N and pay a few bucks more, or wait 'til after Christmas to see if I can get it for less.

(The passwords are "delayed" and "gratification".)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #656 on: December 03, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Sodboy13\' post=\'202765\' date=\'Dec 3 2008, 08:21 AM\']The timer is also really freaking loud - like, shout-your-clues loud - and since there's no volume control, I think I'm going to have to scope out a piece of acoustic foam or something to put over the speaker.  [/quote]It's more expensive than foam, but also has heaps more utility: find the G8 Game Timer by Dream Green. It's maggoty with customizability, and the tones are quiet.

(Plus you can reset the timer back to the full clock with two taps of the center button.)
If you didn’t create it, it isn’t your content.

Game Show Man

• Admiral Anaheim, Big Joey Numbers, etc.
« Reply #657 on: December 05, 2008, 10:50:11 PM »
[quote name=\'Marc412\' post=\'202853\' date=\'Dec 3 2008, 07:25 PM\']
[quote name=\'Sodboy13\' post=\'202765\' date=\'Dec 3 2008, 11:21 AM\']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Either it's sold out or the Target near me doesn't carry it.  It's not on their website either.  Ditto for Wal-Mart and Toys 'R' Us.  Ah, well.  Guess I'll have to go out to B&N and pay a few bucks more, or wait 'til after Christmas to see if I can get it for less.

(The passwords are "delayed" and "gratification".)
[/quote]
Just scored the new MDP game myself today.

I must admit to taking great pleasure in the breaking apart of the game cards.  It reminded me of my younger days of breaking up the game cards to older games back in the day.

Now let's see 'em do a Password Plus or a Deluxe Card Sharks game like this.  :D
"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel
captvangin@aol.com
"Remember, reality bites, so WATCH MORE GAME SHOWS!"

Jeremy Nelson

« Reply #658 on: December 06, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »
Now in the UK- Why deal with the pain and suffering of lugging around multiple boxes on game night, when you could have four games in one? Includes everything needed to play The Price is Right, Blockbusters, Play Your Cards Right, and Family Fortunes, complete with electronic "uh uh" buzzer (that thing is in almost EVERY FF home game now).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Re-creation-Group-...6680&sr=1-1
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 01:10:15 PM by rollercoaster87 »
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

The Ol' Guy

« Reply #659 on: December 07, 2008, 01:30:31 PM »
After my third visit to our local Target and coming up empty, one of the floor staff approached me to ask what I was after. She typed Million Dollar Password into her scanning gun and found a case of 6 in the back room - so don't be afraid to ask!  A beautiful young lady and a beautiful game. I'm joining you in high hopes for future Endless products.