Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Possible DVR/VCR Alert  (Read 1442 times)

tpirfan28

Possible DVR/VCR Alert
« on: May 14, 2007, 08:03:32 AM »
Donno how many people are really going to go "ga-ga" over this, but Nickelodeon (NOT GAS) is airing "Legends of the Hidden Temple" at 7:30 AM EDT every day this week...and this week only.

EDIT: TVGuide.com's listing was kinda not correct for next week..."Legends" will air at that slot until further notice.  And Nick.com says today's ep. was 340J....and they're running the run backwards.

Could a mod drop the subheader of "wk of 5/14" since that's now irrelevant?

(EDIT: Subheader modified as requested. -DZ)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:02:35 AM by dzinkin »
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

Matt Ottinger

Possible DVR/VCR Alert
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »
[quote name=\'tpirfan28\' post=\'152234\' date=\'May 14 2007, 08:03 AM\']
and they're running the run backwards.[/quote]
So the object of the bonus round is to return the ancient artifact to the heart of the temple and escape from the temple back to the gate, retrieving your pendants of life along the way?

Oh, wait, I think I misunderstood....
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Possible DVR/VCR Alert
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 12:57:53 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' post=\'152236\' date=\'May 14 2007, 10:13 AM\']
So the object of the bonus round is to return the ancient artifact to the heart of the temple and escape from the temple back to the gate, retrieving your pendants of life along the way?
[/quote]

I wonder what that would look like if that actually occurred on the show...

I'm surprised they're actually paying attention to some sort of show order here...from what I can gather from the episodes I've seen, they just throw 'em together however they please.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
Possible DVR/VCR Alert
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 01:29:58 PM »
Considering each episode is stand-alone, it would be hard to tell for the typical person who doesn't care about these things.

And Double Dare did have a "backwards" episode, fwiw.
This signature is currently under construction.

tpirfan28

Possible DVR/VCR Alert
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 02:59:51 PM »
[quote name=\'Joe Mello\' post=\'152249\' date=\'May 14 2007, 01:29 PM\']
Considering each episode is stand-alone, it would be hard to tell for the typical person who doesn't care about these things.
[/quote]
I don't...it's just when I visited the Nick.com schedule, today's ep was 340J...then when I checked next Monday, it listed 335J.  Then I just double-checked everything.

I wonder, if Legends does well there (gets SOME viewers), then I would bet we see some Double Dare, probably at 7AM.

/Not the afroed-mustached Alex version either, Michi-Matt. :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 03:00:56 PM by tpirfan28 »
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"