Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Password  (Read 3095 times)

gsfan85

Super Password
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:46:18 AM »
Hi everyone,

There used to be an episode guide online for Super Password, but the website was taken down?  Did anyone happen to save it?

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Allstar87

Super Password
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:10:03 AM »
[quote name=\'gsfan85\' post=\'154271\' date=\'Jun 5 2007, 12:46 AM\']
Hi everyone,

There used to be an episode guide online for Super Password, but the website was taken down?  Did anyone happen to save it?

Thanks in advance,
Adam
[/quote]

I did, and will be sending it your way shortly. ^^

EDIT: Doesn't look like I can send attachments with the "Send an Email" feature. Shoot me one; I'll send it in my reply.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 01:14:16 AM by Allstar87 »

Kimriffic

Super Password
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 12:05:48 PM »
So that means you guys have probably been watching...I saw it today for the first time in awhile, and it was nowhere near where I thought we were.  I've been trying to keep an eye on it, but I'm at work when it's on, and I don't tape it every day because I don't want to keep recording the same eps over and over.  Today was from an all star week with Hal Linden and all those guys...have they been skipping around?  There are a few episodes from a few weeks before this show that I wanted to tape, but I guess I missed them?  I wish gsn would have the episode details on their stupid website!

Chelsea Thrasher

Super Password
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 12:49:18 PM »
[quote name=\'Kimriffic\' post=\'154506\' date=\'Jun 7 2007, 11:05 AM\'] So that means you guys have probably been watching...I saw it today for the first time in awhile, and it was nowhere near where I thought we were.  I've been trying to keep an eye on it, but I'm at work when it's on, and I don't tape it every day because I don't want to keep recording the same eps over and over.  Today was from an all star week with Hal Linden and all those guys...have they been skipping around?  There are a few episodes from a few weeks before this show that I wanted to tape, but I guess I missed them?  I wish gsn would have the episode details on their stupid website! [/quote]

They stopped listing most episode details after a website "upgrade" in 2001.  As for Super Password, the episodes are aired in taping order, and the all-celebrity weeks were usually taped together at once in a cluster, and not necessarily in the position they'd ultimately air.  If there are weeks you haven't seen yet, they should air after any celebrity shows are done.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Super Password
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2007, 12:50:07 PM »
[quote name=\'Kimriffic\' post=\'154506\' date=\'Jun 7 2007, 11:05 AM\']
Today was from an all star week with Hal Linden and all those guys...have they been skipping around?  There are a few episodes from a few weeks before this show that I wanted to tape, but I guess I missed them?  I wish gsn would have the episode details on their stupid website!
[/quote]
GSN shows the episodes in order of taping, not in order of air.  So even though the BARNEY MILLER week aired on NBC in March 1988, they were taped before two weeks of shows that aired in February 1988.  So you may still have a shot.

EDIT:  Seth beat me to it, but you get the idea.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 12:55:52 PM by SRIV94 »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Kimriffic

Super Password
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 01:56:39 PM »
Thanks a lot, guys!  I should have paid more attention today...I'm not sure what day fo the week it was - I was only half-watching it.  Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow :)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Super Password
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 02:26:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Kimriffic\' post=\'154529\' date=\'Jun 7 2007, 12:56 PM\']
Thanks a lot, guys!  I should have paid more attention today...I'm not sure what day fo the week it was - I was only half-watching it.  Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow :)
[/quote]
I believe today was the Tuesday ep.  But I taped TPiR instead, so I can't confirm.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Jay Temple

Super Password
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 10:26:47 PM »
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

pyrfan

Super Password
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »
Anyone who watches this week will come away with one conclusion: Ron Carey was not held a lot as a child.

Brendan