Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Quick question about Sunday night  (Read 4719 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Quick question about Sunday night
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'152877\' date=\'May 19 2007, 03:22 PM\']
I am proud to have GSN because I have liked Game Shows since I was a little kid. To me these shows are entertaining and fun. So, that's why I am proud to have GSN and that it was created 12.5 years ago by Sony:).
[/quote]
In other words, you don't have an inkling of a clue as to what you are talking about. Right. Moving on...
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

sshuffield70

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'152877\' date=\'May 19 2007, 06:22 PM\']
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'152876\' date=\'May 19 2007, 06:16 PM\']
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'152868\' date=\'May 19 2007, 02:18 PM\']
Do you realize that when GSN runs something you like, it's not because they're "nice" but because they think it will draw more viewers and therefore let them sell more ad time, and therefore you're really not accomplishing anything by your constant praise and thanks?
[/quote]
For that matter, "proud"? GSG, explain "proud." Tell us why in the BLUE HELL you are "proud." Do you strut down the street, your chest puffed out, because you have GSN? Are you aware that buying cable (and I'm betting that you don't even pay the cable bill, your parents do) is not an accomplishment worthy of pride?
[/quote]

I am proud to have GSN because I have liked Game Shows since I was a little kid. To me these shows are entertaining and fun. So, that's why I am proud to have GSN and that it was created 12.5 years ago by Sony:).
[/quote]

Like I said...............Yeah, I know.........

/hard head
//hopefully, that's the only thing that's hard

game show guy

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 06:18:18 PM »
I hope that GSN will run the finale of Dawson Feud in these Sunday night marathons, which have been great:)

FYI, The Dawson Feud Marathon go up through Sunday June 24, according to The Extended Zap2it schedule.

These are great marathons that GSN is doing. It looks like they are slowly putting more classics in the night! First, with Game Show Saturday Night, beginning in January of this year, which currently houses The 50 Greatest Game Shows Of All Time and now, Dawson Feud marathons, which began on May 19!