Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another Bob Bit  (Read 1502 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Another Bob Bit
« on: June 16, 2007, 10:45:47 AM »
During the "Rundown" portion of Sportscenter, a brief clip of Bob's last entrance is shown, followed by a short interview piece where he talks about Happy Gilmore and "throws" some punches at the camera.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

MikeK

• Martha!
Another Bob Bit
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 11:46:02 AM »
Friday night's Baseball Tonight was a TPiR themed show.  NFL Live did some TPiR bits as well.  I don't know if it was a theme show or not since I had NFL Live on in the background.

PYLW

Another Bob Bit
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 12:03:05 PM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'155303\' date=\'Jun 16 2007, 11:46 AM\'] Friday night's Baseball Tonight was a TPiR themed show. NFL Live did some TPiR bits as well. I don't know if it was a theme show or not since I had NFL Live on in the background. [/quote]

Trey and the gang played their own version of "The Price is Right", with nametags and everything. I was only half paying attention, but the "pricing games" were mostly things like "Which free agent would save the most money?" or something like that.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 12:03:16 PM by PYLW »

LA the DJ

Another Bob Bit
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
As I was at work last night I saw some sort of bit with Bob doing a SportsCenter audition. I had no volume, though. Anyone happen to have this on one of the video sites?
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

brianhenke

Another Bob Bit
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »
There was also a poll on ESPN.com as to what athlete would be the best Bob replacement.

Brian
The leaves start to change color in May?