Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Playmania/Quiznation  (Read 1670 times)

BrandonFG

Playmania/Quiznation
« on: June 21, 2007, 06:25:53 PM »
Ghost Post! :-)
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

tvwxman

Playmania/Quiznation
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 07:53:11 PM »
Just like the viewers of the show, this post doesn't exist.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Don Howard

Playmania/Quiznation
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 08:09:58 PM »
If I drank a shot for every time one of their program hosts uttered the spoken words "get involved", I'd be blitzed within a quarter-hour. Try it tonight.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 08:10:23 PM by Don Howard »

toddyo

Playmania/Quiznation
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 10:38:57 PM »
MY damn AOL connection at fault.

My post asked the following (with a complaint):

Did GSN finally 86 the dreaded 100 Winners?  The original game has aired all week (much to the delight of this household).

Now the complaint:

GSN-PLEASE ditch the new talent. I find you either can't understand what they are saying (Angelle, who's diction puts Mel Peachey to shame) or watch as the contestants are called "Bud", "Pal" and the term "dollars" is rarely used, instead the constantly used word "bucks". Is this real Fremantle talent?

Comments?

itiparanoid13

Playmania/Quiznation
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »
It's on a hiatus.  They are currently playing with Quiznation and using all the schedule for that.  This coming from the mouth of GSN, btw.

Chelsea Thrasher

Playmania/Quiznation
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 04:24:41 AM »
[quote name=\'toddyo\' post=\'155812\' date=\'Jun 21 2007, 09:38 PM\']
MY damn AOL connection at fault. [/quote]

For once, I doubt it was AOL.  And I'm perfectly capable of blaming anything from packet loss to the sinking of the Titanic to William Shatner's singing career on AOL.

There's a glitch in the Invision board software - at least this version of it - that's occasionally causing a first post to go away.  No one's quite sure what the problem is, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon. Even if you disconnected after hitting the button to create the post, it would generally either create the thread entirely or not create it at all, depending on the timing of things. Ghost posts are almost always universally due to the software glitch.