Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FHM's 50 Most Hated TV Characters  (Read 2954 times)

johnnya2k3

FHM's 50 Most Hated TV Characters
« on: September 20, 2003, 12:22:33 AM »
In the October FHM (with Jenny McCarthy on the cover), they put out a list of the 50 Most Hated TV Characters. At #33 was...ROD RODDY from TPIR (it also had a how-to on looking like him with just a few dollars)!!!

The top honor went to the Tanners from \"Full House\" (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen included). But after looking at the article, my one gripe about it was...

WHERE THE F*CK WAS PAT O'BRIEN?!?!?!?!?!(from CBS Sports and now Access Hollywood) He's way more hated than Rod!

Jonathan Allen

Jim

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2003, 10:10:15 AM »
Unfortunately, I know some people who can't stand Rod.  Summarizing, they feel he comes across as \"goofy\" and don't find his flubbing prize descriptions entertaining.

zachhoran

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2003, 07:28:34 PM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Sep 19 2003, 11:22 PM\'] In the October FHM (with Jenny McCarthy on the cover), they put out a list of the 50 Most Hated TV Characters. At #33 was...ROD RODDY from TPIR (it also had a how-to on looking like him with just a few dollars)!!!

The top honor went to the Tanners from "Full House" (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen included). But after looking at the article, my one gripe about it was...

WHERE THE F*CK WAS PAT O'BRIEN?!?!?!?!?!(from CBS Sports and now Access Hollywood) He's way more hated than Rod!

Jonathan Allen [/quote]
 By \"Characters\", I thought they'd mean TV characters, not on-air talent on game shows. I can think of a few on-air people more deserving to be on this list than Rod(no, not you, Randy W.)

whampyl03

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 12:44:27 AM »
In the October FHM (with Jenny McCarthy on the cover), they put out a list of the 50 Most Hated TV Characters. At #33 was...ROD RODDY from TPIR (it also had a how-to on looking like him with just a few dollars)!!!

The top honor went to the Tanners from \"Full House\" (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen included). But after looking at the article, my one gripe about it was...

Jonathan Allen

ROD RODDY?!?!  ARE THEY NUTS?!?!  I can think of many others that are more deserving that should be there other than Rod...  Billy Mays, The entire cast of Ovaltien commercial actors, Pat Wayne, Pat Finn, Barney the purple dinosaur, That Pat O'Brien character you're talking about, The list continues on and on and on.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2003, 12:50:38 PM by whampyl03 »

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2003, 01:32:16 AM »
[quote name=\'Jim\' date=\'Sep 20 2003, 09:10 AM\']Unfortunately, I know some people who can't stand Rod.  Summarizing, they feel he comes across as \"goofy\" and don't find his flubbing prize descriptions entertaining.[/quote]
Well, I don't find (most of) his flubs entertaining, either, but it's certainly nothing to HATE him for. And when he gets in a groove, he's an extremely good announcer.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin