Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MIDI Musician need for TPIR show  (Read 1055 times)

SamPrainito

MIDI Musician need for TPIR show
« on: August 23, 2007, 09:52:10 PM »
I'm organizing my fourth annual TPIR show for the American Cancer Society, and one of our games this year is Range Game.

I'm in DESPERATE need of a MIDI musician that can re-create the four of five notes that play as the range moves up the scale.

I've searched high and low, and I can't find a really good version of the actual sfx.

If you can help, please email me ASAP at TVboy79@aol.com.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Sam

mmb5

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:50:44 PM »
[quote name=\'SamPrainito\' post=\'161821\' date=\'Aug 23 2007, 09:52 PM\']
I'm organizing my fourth annual TPIR show for the American Cancer Society, and one of our games this year is Range Game.

I'm in DESPERATE need of a MIDI musician that can re-create the four of five notes that play as the range moves up the scale.

I've searched high and low, and I can't find a really good version of the actual sfx.

If you can help, please email me ASAP at TVboy79@aol.com.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Sam
[/quote]
I'm not sure of the exact starting note (being a drummer and all), but it would be C-G-C-G or some variant of base-fifth-octave-fifth.
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.

MYosua

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 11:14:04 PM »
[quote name=\'mmb5\' post=\'161839\' date=\'Aug 23 2007, 10:50 PM\']
I'm not sure of the exact starting note (being a drummer and all), but it would be C-G-C-G or some variant of base-fifth-octave-fifth.
[/quote]
The sequence is actually B-flat - C - C(octave) - C.

SamPrainito

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:24:25 PM »
Thanks for the quick responses!

This story has a happy ending.  Another member of this board has come to my rescue, so the crisis was averted!

The show is going to be GREAT!  I'll have pictures to post soon.  (Randy, MSTieScott, please don't have me sued!)

-Sam