Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blockbuster Question  (Read 1524 times)

roolen

Blockbuster Question
« on: September 09, 2007, 12:22:28 AM »
On the show, I can't remember the family teams name but it was a father/daughter pair.  They went up against Charmaine Washington and lost but there seemed to be some controversy over an answer.  The daughter had answered a question, was told it was incorrect then Charmaine gave the exact same answer only pronounced a little differently and was awarded the square, the family team lost and the daughter could be seen trying to get someones attention.  Did they ever address this on the show?

Ronda
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 02:48:59 AM by roolen »

whewfan

Blockbuster Question
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 07:00:31 AM »
I don't recall it being addressed on the show. It's possible the family pair questioned the producers after that game, but the family pair did look pretty pissed about their answer not being accepted.

roolen

Blockbuster Question
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 07:54:22 AM »
[quote name=\'whewfan\' post=\'163119\' date=\'Sep 9 2007, 07:00 AM\']
I don't recall it being addressed on the show. It's possible the family pair questioned the producers after that game, but the family pair did look pretty pissed about their answer not being accepted.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply!  Yeah they did look pretty mad, especially the daughter, she waved her arms so many times, I think she landed a few planes at LAX by the time she was done.  

Ronda

TravisP

Blockbuster Question
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »
[quote name=\'roolen\' post=\'163115\' date=\'Sep 8 2007, 11:22 PM\']
On the show, I can't remember the family teams name but it was a father/daughter pair.  They went up against Charmaine Washington and lost but there seemed to be some controversy over an answer.  The daughter had answered a question, was told it was incorrect then Charmaine gave the exact same answer only pronounced a little differently and was awarded the square, the family team lost and the daughter could be seen trying to get someones attention.  Did they ever address this on the show?

Ronda
[/quote]

If you was living in the UK. You should've seen what happened earlier this year on BBC's lottery flop, The People's Quiz. The same thing happened but the answer resulted to the opponent winning the £200,700 prize.