Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nick GAS change......  (Read 6295 times)

PeterMarshallFan

Nick GAS change......
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2003, 05:03:27 PM »
Talk about bad hosts, I can't stand Mati...
(See Wayne, Patrick)
Skip Lackey was, without a doubt, one of the worst gameshow hosts i've ever seen

Just don't watch Make the Grade. Trust me, he's like Skip/Mati/Patrick after they OD'd on sedatives. This guy is AWFUL. [you all must know who I mean by now]

Speedy G

Nick GAS change......
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 08:18:44 PM »
Just don't watch Make the Grade. Trust me, he's like Skip/Mati/Patrick after they OD'd on sedatives. This guy is AWFUL. [you all must know who I mean by now]
Robb Edward Morris?  

It's not completely obvious to me that it's not Lew Schneider... he often had a tendency to drag the proceedings a little with his jokes.  He still got through most of the game board on days where the fire drill didn't take four years to do.  Robb on the other hand...
Solar-powered flashlight, hour 4 of the Today show, the Purple Parrots.  *rips open envelope, blows into it*

PeterMarshallFan

Nick GAS change......
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 08:46:46 PM »
[quote name=\'Speedy G\' date=\'Sep 30 2003, 08:18 PM\']
Robb Edward Morris?  

It's not completely obvious to me that it's not Lew Schneider... he often had a tendency to drag the proceedings a little with his jokes.  He still got through most of the game board on days where the fire drill didn't take four years to do.  Robb on the other hand... [/quote]
Yup, good 'ol R.E.M. I don't care for Schnieder that much either [he was way too monotone, IMO]

Robb, however, acts like a complete idiot half the time, and wastes even more time than Lew did laughing at his own jokes. I can even tolerate Skip Lackey over this guy. At least you could hear Skip speaking, as opposed to Robb whispering half the time.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 08:47:11 PM by PeterMarshallFan »