Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune archives  (Read 4495 times)

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
Wheel of Fortune archives
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 05:25:16 PM »
Somewhere in that job description, there should have been a mention that said archivist must preserve the notion that Woolery is still on sabatical from Wheel and has never left!
I took that part out for consistency's sake, because it didn't mesh with not acknowledging 70's Wheel (Yes, I put way too much thought into this; but I had to do something with that extra hour this morning.)

The second bullet-point is the one that told me this was a funny.  Brilliant, indeed!  And for whom do you write, for a living?
Houston Independent School District.  You try explaining to freshmen about the Video Game Crash of '83 while tap dancing your way around Custer's Revenge.  You get creative in a hurry.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

TimK2003

Wheel of Fortune archives
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 07:51:43 PM »
[quote name=\'parliboy\' post=\'168753\' date=\'Nov 4 2007, 06:25 PM\']
Somewhere in that job description, there should have been a mention that said archivist must preserve the notion that Woolery is still on sabatical from Wheel and has never left!
I took that part out for consistency's sake, because it didn't mesh with not acknowledging 70's Wheel (Yes, I put way too much thought into this; but I had to do something with that extra hour this morning.)
[/quote]

Point well taken!  Good Job!