Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPiR music in a political campaign  (Read 7222 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
TPiR music in a political campaign
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2003, 08:41:46 PM »
[quote name=\'NicholasM79\' date=\'Oct 1 2003, 04:09 PM\'] Uhm, I went to that link, and (call me stupid) I don't know which file to look at to see whats in question, someone care to direct me to the right file?
 [/quote]
 If you'll look up six posts above your own, you'll see that Matt said the link no longer exists on the site in question.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JMFabiano

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2003, 09:14:23 PM »
Has anyone ever heard of \"Come on Down,\" which is apparently a dance remix of the TPIR music?  My friend told me about this one, which needless to say, has left me wanting more ;-)
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

cmjb13

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2003, 10:28:28 PM »
[quote name=\'JMFabiano\' date=\'Oct 1 2003, 09:14 PM\'] Has anyone ever heard of "Come on Down," which is apparently a dance remix of the TPIR music?  My friend told me about this one, which needless to say, has left me wanting more ;-) [/quote]
 It's the Crystal Waters theme mentioned above
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2003, 10:40:46 PM »
Earler, I said:
At any rate, the \"quiz\" link is no longer on Arianna's site. I guess it's possible somebody put up a stink, but my guess is that since she's decided she's no longer a candidate, that particular game wasn't necessary.
Well, I've now been told by a fan who wishes to remain anonymous that Score DID learn about the unlicensed use of their music, and that the whole \"Match The Candidate\" quiz was removed from the site a few days ago, before Arianna dropped out of the race.

So maybe Arianna's potatoes weren't so small after all!
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.