Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Price is Right - Live! Review  (Read 1402 times)

tvwxman

Price is Right - Live! Review
« on: December 05, 2007, 10:39:23 AM »
I wasn't alone. 1200 folks filled Foxwoods on a Tuesday night to see TPIR-Live. From what Foxwoods tells me, they've been selling out the theater often, and extended the run of the show a few weeks.

For those who have not seen the show, go. It's a faithful reincarnation of the show. The energy is the same, the contestants are the same, the games are (roughly) the same.

Roger Lodge was the host. Onstage, he was quite capable of being a host/ringleader. He was loose and funny when it came to ad-libbing... something we just didn't see much of on Camoflage, which i blame on the format more than him. Backstage, talking to him, he was a nice guy. Down to earth, very approachable. This morning, in my email in-box, was an email from him thanking me for coming. That's good people in my book.

Show ran 1:45, runs for a few more weeks at Foxwoods. If you live close by, go. You won't be dissapointed.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

BrandonFG

Price is Right - Live! Review
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
Roger seems to be an underrated talent, and from your post, a class act. He really deserves another hit show besides "Blind Date".
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!