Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: SPECIAL JRJ PRESENTATION...  (Read 4284 times)

jrjgames

SPECIAL JRJ PRESENTATION...
« on: October 05, 2003, 12:33:57 AM »
Ok, here is one of my infamous game nights.

Everyone comes dressed as a celebrity...tonight was Body Language and Feud (video to come)

Check it out....I think you'll enjoy it...I know we do!

It's 100 MEG so its not for the faint of heart or 56K users! :)

John

http://www.jrjgames.com/main/promos/video.htm

Skynet74

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 02:48:28 AM »
[quote name=\'jrjgames\' date=\'Oct 5 2003, 12:33 AM\'] Ok, here is one of my infamous game nights.

Everyone comes dressed as a celebrity...tonight was Body Language and Feud (video to come)

John
 [/quote]

It took me 20 Minutes to download it, but I'm very glad I did. First off I'll start with saying that you make a very good host John. You arn't half bad at announcing either. The contestants were funny to watch. The chick was dumb as a wall, but Bob Marley had me laughing out loud. Technically speaking you have the format down Pat. All music and video effects were accurately done. For a home Production I have to say that it was pretty damn good. I'm impressed.

Get yourself a new Camcorder for better Video quality and things will only get better in the future. I would also work on compressing those Videos more before uploading. Even for those with a cable modem your files are Really Big. I would love to see you do more shows like this and air them on Cable Access for many more people to enjoy.  Even though we've never personally met, you and I do live near each other. So feel free to check my availability to announce on one of your upcoming specials. I just may be available to step in if Gene Wood becomes ill.   ;-)

John
« Last Edit: October 05, 2003, 02:49:32 AM by Skynet74 »

jrjgames

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 09:23:40 AM »
Thank you!

I do have more, portions of Feud are a riot so I'll add that next.

As for the file size I compressed as much as I could, I'll see what else I can do next time!

John

jrjgames

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 09:52:08 AM »
Lowered the quality and got it to 5.5 meg...hope that helps!

John

Skynet74

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2003, 10:53:11 AM »
[quote name=\'jrjgames\' date=\'Oct 5 2003, 09:52 AM\'] Lowered the quality and got it to 5.5 meg...hope that helps!

John [/quote]

Well 5.5 Meg down from 105 Meg. I do think that will help quite a lot of people. Good work!

John

inturnaround

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2003, 11:29:14 AM »
Funny stuff. It captured the spirit of the original and your dead celebs didn't do half bad for being in the afterlife for so long!

For me, the funniest part was the fee plugs. I didn't expect to see them! All in all, a super job. I can't wait to see what you cook up next.

(By the by, what were the players seeing when they were playing and how was it operated? I see you had another person off camera, I assume he worked the PC (assuming that was it)?)
Joe Coughlin     
Human

jrjgames

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2003, 11:35:42 AM »
Thanks...they saw a game board just not the computer.

More to come

whampyl03

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2003, 02:23:47 PM »
That was very well done... Quite funny as well.

geno57

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2003, 02:30:01 PM »
John,

You're crazy! That's what I love about you!

You did a fine job on the announcements, too ... but if you ever need a real, 30-year career announcer type, I'm cheap. And currently unemployed.

(Anybody know of any openings?)

ITSBRY

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2003, 03:23:41 PM »
Really awesome stuff John!  The fee plugs were a really great touch!! :-D

ITSBRY
itsbry@juno.com

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2003, 06:20:45 PM »
I liked John's job as announcer. I listened to the open over and over and loved his intro of \"Tom Kennedy.\" And all the real graphics from the show (closing crawl and logo) were great too. Feud should be just as good or better than BL.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

knagl

• Executive Producer
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2003, 05:58:36 AM »
John-

Awesome.  Great to watch (even if the video quality wasn't completely there)!  It seemed like everyone had a blast, you did a great job as host and even better as announcer.  As someone else said, the fee plugs were just awesome -- icing on the cake.

Very well done, and a hoot to watch.  Can't wait for the Feud!

-Kevin

jrjgames

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2003, 10:13:48 AM »
hope to have feud clips up by tonight