Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Television Production Music Museum  (Read 14914 times)

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
Television Production Music Museum
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2008, 03:13:00 AM »
I hope you can also understand my coming to the defense of my other friend at the museum as well. He was upset at what he read here.
I want to reemphasize that it was not I who provoked the proprietor of the music museum.

You're new here, MasterKey. There is a whole backstory which I will fill you in on ... privately. Two things to know about this board: There are three Executive Producers, of whom two of us are co-founders. The other thing to know is that we do not discipline members merely for expressing their opinions. You were vociferous in expressing your position, yes, but that's allowed -- we will in no way hold it against you. On the contrary, we look forward to your continued participation. We draw the line when posts become abusive. All of this is codified in our rules which we call the "Eligibility Requirements" (it's a game show board, after all). A link to the E.R.s can be found under the picture of Bill Cullen. We like to think we are eminently even-handed in their application.

narzo

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2008, 05:17:10 AM »
OMG, lock this thread already.  I think enough has been said.

mparrish11

• Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2008, 09:04:33 AM »
move on folks....nothing more to discuss.

/PLEASE lock this thread
--Matt

tvrandywest

« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2008, 09:28:52 AM »
Good news for those playing along at home. In addition to the hatchet burying between Masterkey and Chris, the museum founder and one of our founders have exchanged healing e-mails. Both have told me that all is well. This forum remains vital and provocative, and our friend at the museum is not detered in the continuing pursuit of his excellent work.

And now everyone has a sense of what it felt like at times, behind the scenes, on the set of our favorite game show. It makes you want to take a shower!   ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 09:29:26 AM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

MasterKey

« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2008, 11:26:58 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'175365\' date=\'Jan 17 2008, 11:14 PM\']
There was never EVER any intent to imply that his efforts have not been appreciated...in fact, I myself said quite the opposite earlier in the thread, which probably got lost in all of the shiatstorm that followed. I enjoyed the video he posted a great deal.

(As for the party in question, sadly, that wouldn't be his only instance where he showed a lack of good judgement. But that's neither here nor there.)
[/quote]

Excuse me sir. I know the person who you claim to have a lack of good judgement. He's a friend who has better judgement than you give him credit for. From my short time here and judging by the posts I have already seen from you, I will just consider you an instigator and move along.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 11:30:04 AM by MasterKey »

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2008, 12:43:37 PM »
the museum founder and one of our founders have exchanged healing e-mails. Both have told me that all is well. This forum remains vital and provocative, and our friend at the museum is not detered in the continuing pursuit of his excellent work.
That's right. I have sent the museum proprietor a follow-up email pledging the support of this board. I look forward to our members supporting him in any way they can. It is my intent to support him and maintain cordial relations between our board and his site.

And with that I am going to ring down the curtain on this act of our ongoing melodrama.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 09:53:01 PM by chris319 »