The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

How much do the Crammers have to study?

<< < (2/2)

uncamark:

--- Quote ---From what I've been hearing/seeing, it appears season 2 contestants are kept up for *36* hours, instead of 27 (Season 1 Contestants were actually kept up 27 hours)
--- End quote ---

And for those who know the lay of the land in LA:  This series is being taped at Raleigh Studios, while the first season was taped at Hollywood Center.  Which studio is closer to Hollywood and Highland, or are they about the same in distance?

trainman:
Hollywood Center Studios is near the intersection of Highland and Santa Monica Blvd., so it's a pretty straight shot from Hollywood and Highland...just under a mile, according to Mapquest.

Raleigh Studios is further south and east than that, off Melrose Ave. right across from Paramount.  Mapquest says it's just over 2.5 miles from Hollywood and Highland.

uncamark:

--- Quote ---Hollywood Center Studios is near the intersection of Highland and Santa Monica Blvd., so it's a pretty straight shot from Hollywood and Highland...just under a mile, according to Mapquest.

Raleigh Studios is further south and east than that, off Melrose Ave. right across from Paramount.  Mapquest says it's just over 2.5 miles from Hollywood and Highland.
--- End quote ---

Which gives the contestants more time to luxuriate in the Saturn Ion (cheap plug).

Thanks, Jim (and of course, we all know the reason why they switched studios--Raleigh's probably cheaper than Hollywood Center--although it seems to me that they're paying now for a remote truck, something that you didn't need at Hollywood Center).

trainman:
I should have mentioned that, when I looked up the street address for Hollywood Center Studios so I could plug it into Mapquest, my first thought was, \"Hmm, why does that address sound so familiar?\"

Then I remembered the old days of \"Jeopardy!\" (well, you know, not Art Fleming old, but still...).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version