Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR new episodes through July  (Read 1883 times)

Card Shark

TPIR new episodes through July
« on: June 07, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »
According to the tickets section, new episodes will be shown at least through mid-July. Is this because they started the season in mid-October? Usually in the past, however early or late in the fall the season started (ll 2000 started the first full week in October), the season would always end in mid June. Does this mean that we can expect seasons starting in mid October now? Or are they going to do live shows year round?
Adam Strom

JIANORAN

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 04:03:45 PM »
Yes if we do, They will be joined with the Syndicated Game Show Jeopardy which will be airing it's silver anniversary season this fall and we're still on Season 24.

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' post=\'187640\' date=\'Jun 7 2008, 03:00 PM\']According to the tickets section, new episodes will be shown at least through mid-July. Is this because they started the season in mid-October? Usually in the past, however early or late in the fall the season started (ll 2000 started the first full week in October), the season would always end in mid June. Does this mean that we can expect seasons starting in mid October now? Or are they going to do live shows year round?[/quote]
The season finale will be on Thursday, July 17.  There are going to be 190 shows this season -- 15 more than the last nine seasons.  I figure this is happening partly to compensate for the late start and partly because Drew Carey isn't 84.  As far as I know, Season 37 will start on time in September.

Also, Season 29 really shouldn't be used for this type of argument.  The new shows that aired the last two weeks of September that year, which are officially regarded as the end of Season 28, were produced as part of 29.  I don't really understand why they decided to do it that way...but there ya go.

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 08:00:41 PM »
Steve: Do you know if they're planning to keep all nine models around?

Seems like overkill, but who am I to say how many pretty women is excessive?
@lambertman

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 11:14:01 PM »
I usually learn the model schedule right along with everyone else.

TimK2003

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 11:11:13 PM »
[quote name=\'ChrisLambert!\' post=\'187655\' date=\'Jun 7 2008, 08:00 PM\']
Steve: Do you know if they're planning to keep all nine models around?

Seems like overkill, but who am I to say how many pretty women is excessive?
[/quote]

Not overkill when there's another show with 17 more models than TPIR!!!  
DEFINITELY overkill when ghosts appear and fade away!!! ;-)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:12:00 PM by TimK2003 »