Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A BASICGames update!  (Read 5769 times)

Ryanmo97

A BASICGames update!
« on: June 17, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
Hey, BASICGames fans...

I Know it's been awhile since I've updated, I kind of loss interest in programing. Then yesterday somebody asked if I had one of my older versions of $ale of the Century laying around. I didn't, So he asked if I could modify the programs to be more like the TV version we all know and love... I thought about it and looked into the programing and saw it would be VERY easy for me to change the programing and to replace the $ale of the Century Vault with the In$ant Ca$h game... So it's done... and it's now ready for download at basicgames.folff.com!

Also included, is a modified version of my $ale of the Century Bonus Round. Download it to see what I did...

Stay tuned for an update of my Tic Tac Dough game and three new pricing games for The Price is Right...

And for a limited time only, send me your suggestions for games you would like to see done in the BASICGames format...

Fan4Sure

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 10:08:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Ryanmo97\' post=\'188358\' date=\'Jun 17 2008, 03:06 PM\']
Hey, BASICGames fans...

I Know it's been awhile since I've updated, I kind of loss interest in programing. Then yesterday somebody asked if I had one of my older versions of $ale of the Century laying around. I didn't, So he asked if I could modify the programs to be more like the TV version we all know and love... I thought about it and looked into the programing and saw it would be VERY easy for me to change the programing and to replace the $ale of the Century Vault with the In$ant Ca$h game... So it's done... and it's now ready for download at basicgames.folff.com!

Also included, is a modified version of my $ale of the Century Bonus Round. Download it to see what I did...

Stay tuned for an update of my Tic Tac Dough game and three new pricing games for The Price is Right...

And for a limited time only, send me your suggestions for games you would like to see done in the BASICGames format...
[/quote]

Hi. I'm new to this message boards. And you must be Ryanmo97. Say have you got Any more BASICGames originals yet?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
A BASICGames update!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 03:20:33 AM »
[quote name=\'Fan4Sure\' post=\'188388\' date=\'Jun 17 2008, 07:08 PM\']
And you must be Ryanmo97.
[/quote]
Seeing as that handle is the one next to the post, yeah, I'd say so.

/four posts
//well done
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

gwarman2005

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 08:29:42 AM »
Personally, I always thought a Basic version of Gambit would be fun.

tpirfan28

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 10:15:34 AM »
If you're up for a challenge, Cross-Wits would be fun.
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

GSRebich

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 06:15:44 PM »
I'd like to see a basic version of "Dream House" with the money machine format.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
A BASICGames update!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 01:06:45 AM »
The man would have free dinner for life if he could create Everything Goes featuring Heidi Klum.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

PYLclark86

• The Consolation Prize... to Your Heart <3
A BASICGames update!
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »
The Challengers would be a sweet game to play.
*Indecipherable screaming*

cacLA8383

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 06:48:01 PM »
Quick question for those who use Vista: Does the actual application work properly with it? I downloaded most of the games back onto my external hard drive and when I tried to run the actual program, no sound was coming out and it would freeze up.

JacksonBrowne1980

• I Played With The Toys At My Schools I Went To
A BASICGames update!
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 12:50:00 AM »
i would like to see wheel of fortune, jeopardy, and other BASICGames, ryan
Erik "Taz" Mokracek

"Well, I Guess You Have To Be 35 Before Anyone Around Here Listens To You" - Alex Pruitt From "Home Alone 3"

Allstar87

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 01:40:50 AM »
I know it's an odd request, but...maybe the first format of Time Machine?

JacksonBrowne1980

• I Played With The Toys At My Schools I Went To
A BASICGames update!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 12:43:38 AM »
time machine would do great, and i would love to see $1,000,000 chance of a lifetime as a basic game some good ones would be wordplay, jackpot, break the bank 1976, break the bank 1985 and split second
Erik "Taz" Mokracek

"Well, I Guess You Have To Be 35 Before Anyone Around Here Listens To You" - Alex Pruitt From "Home Alone 3"

ilovetpir

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 11:55:08 AM »
How about Wheel of Fortune from the 90's? Old SURPRISE wedge, old puzzleboard, the W H E E L envelope thing. And all that stuff?

I would love to see that.

Plus maybe The Price is Right could have an expansion pack where you can play a Million Dollar Spectacular. Bigger prizes, all that stuff.

I would like to see those.

BobbyLankford_83

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 12:23:56 AM »
Thank you ,Ryan for the $OTC update . It it cool . I am looking forward to your TTD update and 3 more TPIR pricing games.

And as for my choices for BASIC Games, Break The Bank 1976-77 , Gambit (or Las Vegas Gambit), Hollywood Squares (Marshall, Davidson or Bergeron) and Password Plus (or Super Password). Also ,anything original.

DrJWJustice

A BASICGames update!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 10:38:57 PM »
Maybe update $otC to the Australian Temptation format.

Another possibility:  The Cheap Show!!  (snicker)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:42:52 PM by DrJWJustice »