Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Syndie premieres ratings  (Read 1445 times)

BrandonFG

Syndie premieres ratings
« on: September 09, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »
NBC Universal’s game show “Deal of No Deal” placed second in the ratings with a premiere rating of 1.3/3, which represented a drop of 13% from its lead-in and a decline of 7% from comparable time periods in 2007 in 52 metered markets. “Deal’s” ratings, however, represented the highest game-show premiere since “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” in 2002. “Deal” also came up big in Chicago, where it surged fivefold in ratings numbers over its year-ago time-period average, grabbing a 1.5/5 on WMAQ at noon.

More here.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

uncamark

Syndie premieres ratings
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:03:51 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' post=\'196742\' date=\'Sep 9 2008, 03:53 PM\']
NBC Universal’s game show “Deal of No Deal” placed second in the ratings with a premiere rating of 1.3/3, which represented a drop of 13% from its lead-in and a decline of 7% from comparable time periods in 2007 in 52 metered markets. “Deal’s” ratings, however, represented the highest game-show premiere since “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” in 2002. “Deal” also came up big in Chicago, where it surged fivefold in ratings numbers over its year-ago time-period average, grabbing a 1.5/5 on WMAQ at noon.

More here.
[/quote]

Martha was in the noon time slot on WMAQ (she's now at 11 a.m., replacing a repeat of the previous day's "Access" and various local shows and infomercials).

And I'm suspecting that Bonnie did better than "Crosswords" at 2 p.m. in Chicago.