Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Press Your Luck" to debut on all major gaming platforms in  (Read 8233 times)

SuperMatch93

"Press Your Luck" to debut on all major gaming platforms in
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »
Things to wonder:

# of questions
Patterns, or random? (And if patterns, how many?)
Variety of prizes
Old or new boards
How the AI is

Right in time for when I'm getting my iPod touch.
-William https://dekochunterzz.bandcamp.com/
"30 years from now, people won’t care what we’re doing right now." - Bob Barker on The Price is Right, 1983

tpirfan28

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 06:44:02 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'200764\' date=\'Oct 30 2008, 03:36 PM\']
They would be insane to allow downloading directly to a source that the product could not immediately be launched from. The tech support calls would drown them.[/quote]
Slight update:  They pushed an update Monday that dramatically sped up transfers from SD, which should allow some sort of run from SD.

(Internet Channel transfer went from 3+ minutes to under 1 with the update.)
When you're at the grocery game and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have at "Crazy Rachel's Checkout Counter!"

TonicBH

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »
Never played their adaption of Price, but from what most people here had said that it's merely average and only worth it if you ever find it cheap. Am I right on that? Because the last game show adaption of a video game I bought was Wheel and Family Feud for the PlayStation almost 7-8 years ago.

Really, it's hard to screw up PYL. All they need simply is to get 3-4 avid PYL fans and let them be creative consultants. Oh, and Scene It/Buzz controller support. Gotta get that in for the maximum PYL experience.

Funny, I once dreamed of making a PYL game for XBLA/PSN. Loads of questions, almost every prize from the show and an accurate representation of the original show, even down to animations and camera angles. I would've swapped Newton and West for Tomarken and Roddy, but the fanb0iz would strike me down with that.
You Found a Secret Area: The place where I write about dumb game show and video game stuff occasionally.