Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tom Kennedy Interview 12/6  (Read 2091 times)

Robair

Tom Kennedy Interview 12/6
« on: December 05, 2008, 06:12:11 PM »
Mark Simone's "Saturday Night Oldies" show on Saturday night Dec. 6 will feature an interview with game show legend Tom Kennedy. The show runs from 6PM and 10PM EST, Kennedy's interview will likely air during the show's final hour. Show can be heard at wabcradio.com, and later this week I will have a link to an mp3 of the proceedings.

Simone's guests of the pop-culture variety have been many of the same suspects who've appeared on "Stu's Show" on Shokus, with the only drawback being there's no phone interactivity with the audience on the WABC shows. Still, I expect Mr. Simone to hit some of the high points of Tom's career, with perhaps some reminisces of Jack Narz thrown in as well.
--Robair

TimK2003

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 07:30:16 PM »
[quote name=\'Robair\' post=\'202998\' date=\'Dec 5 2008, 07:12 PM\']
Mark Simone's "Saturday Night Oldies" show on Saturday night Dec. 6 will feature an interview with game show legend Tom Kennedy. The show runs from 6PM and 10PM EST, Kennedy's interview will likely air during the show's final hour. Show can be heard at wabcradio.com, and later this week I will have a link to an mp3 of the proceedings.

Simone's guests of the pop-culture variety have been many of the same suspects who've appeared on "Stu's Show" on Shokus, with the only drawback being there's no phone interactivity with the audience on the WABC shows. Still, I expect Mr. Simone to hit some of the high points of Tom's career, with perhaps some reminisces of Jack Narz thrown in as well.
[/quote]

Speaking of Tom Kennedy & Stu's Show, it lists Tom Kennedy being the guest for Stu's Show on Wednesday the 31st.  I'm not sure if this will be a rerun of Tom's interview earlier in the year or a new appearance, due to New Year's Eve and Stu doing a "live" show later in the evening in another location.  But since there is no mention of remembering his brother's passing in the description, I'm willing to bet that this is indeed a rerun.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 07:30:47 PM by TimK2003 »

rwalker

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 07:37:03 PM »
I'll run a google to see if the show is archived(Oldies), but do you happen to have a link?

Robair

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 10:15:42 AM »
http://www.box.net/shared/7groefhjhg

The Tom interview is in the second hour.
--Robair