Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pat Sajak Addresses Lawsuit  (Read 3299 times)

JTFriends1

Pat Sajak Addresses Lawsuit
« on: October 22, 2003, 09:42:02 AM »
I think this is absolutely hilarious.  Here's what Pat has to say in the "What's up with Pat" section of his website: www.patsajak.com.

"We've taped three weeks of shows at Radio City Music Hall in New York which will air in November. One of those programs salutes our 4,000th syndicated show (There's that pesky term again!) with 30 minutes of highlights from over the years. You'll see plenty of memorable moments, except when I injure players, such as the time I decapitated Mrs Leibowitz or the night I threw that nice young college kid on the wheel and impaled him with the spikes. We always edit that kind of stuff out of the show."

He also mentions he'll be subbing for Regis next Tuesday and Wednesday.  I wonder if he'll bring it up then too.  Who knows.  Definiately interesting.

-Jay

Skynet74

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 05:08:53 PM »
[quote name=\'JTFriends1\' date=\'Oct 22 2003, 09:42 AM\'] You'll see plenty of memorable moments, except when I injure players, such as the time I decapitated Mrs Leibowitz or the night I threw that nice young college kid on the wheel and impaled him with the spikes. [/quote]

Sounds to me like Pat has been using certain writers from alt.tv.game-shows.  LOL!

John

DrBear

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 05:34:14 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Oct 22 2003, 04:08 PM\']
  Sounds to me like Pat has been using certain writers from alt.tv.game-shows.  LOL!

John [/quote]
Tat wuld be funi.
(I know, I'll probably get banned for that. I couldn't help myself, judge!)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 05:35:01 PM by DrBear »
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

jalman

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 08:04:52 PM »
[quote name=\'JTFriends1\' date=\'Oct 22 2003, 09:42 AM\'] I think this is absolutely hilarious.  Here's what Pat has to say in the "What's up with Pat" section of his website: www.patsajak.com.

"We've taped three weeks of shows at Radio City Music Hall in New York which will air in November. One of those programs salutes our 4,000th syndicated show (There's that pesky term again!) with 30 minutes of highlights from over the years. You'll see plenty of memorable moments, except when I injure players, such as the time I decapitated Mrs Leibowitz or the night I threw that nice young college kid on the wheel and impaled him with the spikes. We always edit that kind of stuff out of the show."

He also mentions he'll be subbing for Regis next Tuesday and Wednesday.  I wonder if he'll bring it up then too.  Who knows.  Definiately interesting.

-Jay [/quote]
It sure is nice that in the W-O-F, Sajak can hold more people down than Triple H...

...well, I did like that particular GSN promo myself, but if you'll excuse me...

(whimpers towards STYD room)

HSquares2003

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2003, 10:19:04 PM »
You forgot, when will Chuck Woolery return to Wheel.

Puzzleboard is noo noo noo!(sorry judge!)