Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTTT90 question  (Read 1327 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TTTT90 question
« on: January 08, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »
Trying to organize my videos and came across this question.  While I don't have the Richard Kline pilot, I do have what was supposed to be the entire first week of TTTT90.  Yet, one of the episodes didn't air in the Eastern and Central time zones because of the Kline pilot being mistakenly shown instead.  I do seem to recall the show intended as episode 1 did air the next day, but that means one of the other four shows didn't air that week.

I'll grant it's a shot in the dark, but would anyone happen to know which one?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 12:54:13 PM by SRIV94 »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Bob Zager

TTTT90 question
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 01:36:48 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' post=\'205780\' date=\'Jan 8 2009, 12:53 PM\']
Trying to organize my videos and came across this question.  While I don't have the Richard Kline pilot, I do have what was supposed to be the entire first week of TTTT90.  Yet, one of the episodes didn't air in the Eastern and Central time zones because of the Kline pilot being mistakenly shown instead.  I do seem to recall the show intended as episode 1 did air the next day, but that means one of the other four shows didn't air that week.

I'll grant it's a shot in the dark, but would anyone happen to know which one?
[/quote]

IIRC, the episode that eastern/central time zones did not get to see that week featured three men, one of whom actually lost over 300 lbs.  As Gordon Elliott read the affidavit for that game, the three men were each shown wearing oversized jeans/trousers.

This episode supposedly aired on the premiere date to west coast viewers, and the actual premiere episode aired on day 2 of the series, over all NBC affiliates carrying the show.

Don Howard

TTTT90 question
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' post=\'205780\' date=\'Jan 8 2009, 12:53 PM\']
I do seem to recall the show intended as episode 1 did air the next day
[/quote]
Indeed it did as after Gordon Elliott bounded down the steps, he approached Kitty Carlisle for an anointing.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
TTTT90 question
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 04:02:41 PM »
Thanks to both of you for the confirmation and information.  So Episode 2 was never seen in the Eastern/Central time zones until the advent of this GSN channel.

I'm good.

/That's debatable.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 04:03:37 PM by SRIV94 »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)