Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Don Morrow to appear tonight on Game Show Talk and Fun  (Read 1011 times)

dazztardly

Don Morrow to appear tonight on Game Show Talk and Fun
« on: January 14, 2009, 02:04:18 AM »
The Career of Don Morrow will be the subject for Game Show Talk And Fun this week. Don Morrow himself, game show host and game show announcer, will be our special guest for the full 90 minutes. Callers will be limited to two questions or ten minutes, whichever comes first. If its game shows, or fun playing game shows, its on Game Show Talk And Fun!  Tonight at a special time, from 7:00 PM till 8:30 PM Eastern Time, only on www.blogtalkradio.com/gstaf

-Dan Berger

Don Howard

Don Morrow to appear tonight on Game Show Talk and Fun
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:31:12 AM »
I enjoyed it. I did not call in, but I'd have been star-struck and no doubt stammering the whole time anyway.
However, the questions I had did get answered through the folks who did call in.
The show began with a playing of the theme to The Challengers and following some brief opening remarks, our host introduced his guest and the show was off and running for ninety uninterrupted minutes.
I won't ruin any of the content for you since I believe the episode remains accessible, but as a fan of his since the days of Let's Play Post Office, it was a treat.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 07:31:37 AM by Don Howard »