Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Live in Vegas  (Read 2069 times)

vtown7

TPIR Live in Vegas
« on: January 25, 2009, 09:17:05 AM »
Hello all

A friend of mine is going to Vegas tomorrow and although I don't think he'll go to TPIR Vegas live, he might be still cruising around the strip.  Can you buy TPIR Live souvenirs without going into the show, and if so, are they worth it?  I ask mainly because my TPIR shirt has seen better days and would like to replace it.

Thanks!

Ryan.

cmjb13

TPIR Live in Vegas
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 09:43:30 AM »
TPIR Live in AC used to sell merchandise. I see no reason why Vegas would be any different. When I was there in AC, anyone could purchase them. You didn't have to see the show in order to purchase them.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 09:47:43 AM by cmjb13 »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

TroubadourNando

TPIR Live in Vegas
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »
I got a regular Price shirt at the Atlantic City show, albeit in 2004. I'm pretty sure they only sold to attendees at the end of the show.

tvwxman

TPIR Live in Vegas
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 09:48:17 AM »
[quote name=\'TroubadourNando\' post=\'206903\' date=\'Jan 25 2009, 09:43 AM\']
I got a regular Price shirt at the Atlantic City show, albeit in 2004. I'm pretty sure they only sold to attendees at the end of the show.
[/quote]
@ Foxwoods, anyone who wanted to buy, could buy. The 'shop' was located outside of the theater where anyone could pass by.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

tvrandywest

TPIR Live in Vegas
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »
The souvenirs include various T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, cups, totebags and the new TPiR DVD game. And yes, they are available for purchase outside of the theater for members of the general public who time their visit to coincide with the end of the show... approximately 4:00PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays; 9:00PM on Fridays.
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

vtown7

TPIR Live in Vegas
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 08:39:34 PM »
Thanks everyone!  He is leaving tomorrow, but I will send him an email.  Thanks Randy especially for the specific times!  The last TPIR shirt I have is from 98 and needs a new edition!

I would truly love them to go and see the show, but he and his wife are not in to big crowds.

Ryan.