Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Calling Tammy To The White Phone...  (Read 1829 times)

chad1m

Calling Tammy To The White Phone...
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:54:22 PM »
Release from GSN:

Longtime “Jeopardy!” narrator Johnny Gilbert will host a special segment of “Ultimate Jeopardy Trivia” on GSN RADIO tomorrow, Feb. 13 at approximately 3PM E/2PM C. Gilbert has previously served as the voice for iconic game shows “The Price is Right” and “The $25,000 Pyramid,” while also lending his voice on “Camouflage,” “Chain Reaction” and a variety of other popular game shows.

These segments are usually pretty fun. Peter Marshall was on live today reading the questions for Ultimate Hollywood Squares Trivia.

Of course, you can listen or enter for a chance to play (entries are good for two weeks) at www.gsn.com/radio
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:56:31 PM by chad1m »

rwalker

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »
I've recorded some of the segments using Realplayer, even the free version will do this. I wish Windows Media had a way to record live radio. Heck, I might stop being cheap and get Radiotime Red Button or RePlay radio. Might be a nice investment

chad1m

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
I just use a program called Goldwave. Records and edits audio fairly efficiently.

I've got the segment in mp3 if anyone wants it (contact me if you do). The questions in the game could've been answered by any one of us.