Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stu's Show on Shokus Radio  (Read 4662 times)

WhirlieBird74

Stu's Show on Shokus Radio
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 11:57:27 PM »
Something about there sometimes being extra devils on the wheels on The Joker's Wild.
Stu thought one of the two of you might have been the source of this information.

Having previously known that there are 24 slides in each spinning projector, my deduction is that there are four of each dollar value ($25-$200) randomly slotted in two of the projectors.  In the third (in which the window is randomly chosen), there are three of each dollar value and six devils.

In the main game, my guess is that three of each category (there were five in every game) and nine Jokers were slotted in each projector.

If Ron Greenberg is reading this, I want to thank you for a great job in producing the greatest game shows of the late 70's and early 80's.  If there was a game show I would have loved to been a contestant was either 'The Joker's Wild' or 'Tic Tac Dough'.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 09:05:00 AM by Matt Ottinger »

TimK2003

Stu's Show on Shokus Radio
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:17 AM »
I know that in the show, Ron had mentioned that he was still "working on some projects", to which I read as pilots.   I don't know which, if any, are game shows, but I certainly wish him the best of luck.  

And to all of you budding game show hosts or writers, his policy is if you want to try out for one of his shows, be sure you have your day planner with you, as he'll probably tell you to come see him.  If it worked for Jim Peck,...